Bellazon

1 hour ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Aww xx thank u! I'll let her know :smile: out of all the newcomers she of course, Grace Bol, Alexina (sucks she'll be in PINK :/ ), Mayowa (love her killer walk) and Frida I'm most excited about! I think they'll all slay and I can't wait ! This has been the most excited I have ever been for VS Fashion Show, no Kendall (I can tolerate with Bella and Gigi), no crazy Behati fans, best lineup we've seen in years, Lais got the FB, the location etc finally a show that seems promising but hopefully they can edit it well!

Oh god you just made my day! Idk now I really want to know everything ?? 

For those of you who are curious, torwards the end of the video (around minute 10.00) Romee and her boyfriend are talking about plane tickets to Shanghai and she says that she's not paying because the client (VS) is paying for it, but her boyfriend needs to of course and he says bussiness class is 10k euros and economy is about 1.5k euros. I find it interesting and I can understand why VS skipped the Angel plane this year. They are of course paying for their cast and crew, but imagine paying for all the guests and the press they've always had on the plane. Makes sense. Totally sense.

Also, I don't know if could be VS related (don't quote me on that, I was just speculating while watching the video), at some point while she's working out in the video, she's talking about getting fit for the VS show with her trainer and he asks her something and she answers "November 7th". :idk:

I am kinda impressed by VS being so tight lipped about the show this year. .... every year they share so many details of the show and the fans judge it left right and centre like no tomorrow ! While some criticism looks valid to me .....95% of the reaction is plain dumb and uniformed on how much goes into these things .....

I dont want to jinks it but I am going to say it. This might be a good year after a long time .....?

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I can see Kris happening since he does come from China and was in EXO so he must be quite famous there. But Pharrell not so much, he doesn't have anything out to promote.

Actually he kinda does, he's back with NERD...but they released a new song with Rihanna so is still unlikely I guess

23 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

This episode was totally boring and useless. I'm starting to think they're not gonna show us anything before the show, which I'm not that mad about actually. Could be nice for once.

Yeah

episode 5- balmain paris

maybe episode 6- angel fittings but I can see it being short and keeping the outfits secret too and show their close up faces of being happy.

It’s fine with me I think it’s better element of surprise .