Bellazon

11 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

Well, Lais’ FB looks soooo much better than Jasmine’s. Even Lais picture is better, she looks gorgeous.

I agree, Lais surely has one of the best fantasy bra photos

I think Jasmine's was just filtered wrong and honestly it looked small.

Lais def got better luck but why does it matter. Why are we comparing these two specifically?

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

the same happened to Adriana till 2007 when Gisele left and they needed another brazilian to replace her; Well, look at Adriana now :smile: 

Adriana didn't use to say a word in the VSFS and never got the hilight, not before Gisele left. Gisele's departure was the turning table for Adri.

Adriana opened in 2003. Gisele was present. Adriana had a segment where they talked about just her specifically also in 2003 and Adriana was the only angel to wear two wings in 2003 and designed one of them. She was the chosen angel to have a VS commercial with Bob Dylan, Gisele shot for that same campaign but was not chosen to shoot with bob. And that was the first and only time something like that happen.

Adriana got some highlight. I think the only thing is Adriana wouldn't have never opened AS many times if Gisele didn't leave so early but thats it. Adriana was topping hot/sexy list while gisele and them were still there and everything. So VS pushed her enough and she got attention.  It just intensified when gisele left.

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Lais def got better luck but why does it matter. Why are we comparing these two specifically?

Yea why do we keep comparing lais and jasmine whatever is done is done but hopefully lais gets to open a show but I doubt it 

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

no one is comparing them, I was comparing the attention and buzz that both FBs had in their announcements. It happens that Jasmine wore last years FB, so there's no how to not mention her. She was wonderful, no one is talking about the angels, but the FB and the attention they received.

I don't mean to keep up these 'comparisons' between the FB angels- but while I think Lais has a better FB photo, I think Jasmine had a much more elegant and beautiful press day reveal...she looked stunning!  I think Jasmine and Candice had the best press day photos, and Lais and maybe Ale the best FB photos

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana opened in 2003. Gisele was present. Adriana had a segment where they talked about just her specifically also in 2003 and Adriana was the only angel to wear two wings in 2003 and designed one of them. She was the chosen angel to have a VS commercial with Bob Dylan, Gisele shot for that same campaign but was not chosen to shoot with bob. And that was the first and only time something like that happen.

Adriana got some highlight. I think the only thing is Adriana wouldn't have never opened AS many times if Gisele didn't leave so early but thats it. Adriana was topping hot/sexy list while gisele and them were still there and everything. So VS pushed her enough and she got attention.  It just intensified when gisele left.

Pretty much. Adriana was already very loved by VS, she opened segments every year and got wings every year while Gisele was there and always played big part in the campaigns and commercials. 

The thing is, they had less Angels back then so everyone got something. Now there's more girls that VS needs to keep happy so that means less focus on everyone.

I think Jasmine got the same amount of attention that Lais did ! 

This year VS did a good job keeping it a secret for this long and having a date of reveal. Last year every news came out as a surprise so the anticipation never got built up for us as fans and it was like boom these are sketches.... Boom these are the performers .....boom Jas got the fb .... Then boom boom boom litrelly all outfits revealed inthe fitting itself.... 

Also, let's also consider every year the social media attention and fandom is doubling so jasmins FB reveal can't be compared with lais's to begin with. 

It's unfair .... Let's just keep it at ... both the girls were amazing .... atleast in my view point. 

So for a change until we hear more news let’s do a list of best to worst FBs based on your opinions obviously.

http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/g29153/victorias-secret-fantasy-bra/

Here’s the full list. My order goes like this:

1. Gisele 2005

2. Heidi 2003

3. Lais 2017

4. Candice 2013

5. Gisele 2000

6. Heidi 2001

7. Tyra 2004

8. Adriana/Alessandra 2014

9. Karolina 2006

10. Jasmine 2016

11. Karolina 2002

12. Claudia 1996

13. Miranda 2011

14. Adriana 2008

15. Daniela 1998

16. Heidi 1999

17. Tyra 1997

18. Adriana 2010

19. Marisa 2009

20. Alessandra 2012

21. Lily 2015

22. Selita 2007

29 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Lais, Heidi and candice got the best looking bras for me. Adriana got the worst looking Fb's for me. Selita too because hers looked cheaper than it was.

But Lais and Adriana had the best FB photos for me

yas.thumb.jpg.223f4648e1a6810f1645cc6561d5c936.jpg59fba8e705c2e_yas2.thumb.png.8b7f279d1a7b6facdcdc7f5f3a22e6a0.png 

I actually forgot how gorgeous that Adriana bra was ❤️

1.KK 2006

2.Lais 2017

3.Gisele 2005

4.Candice 2013

5.Adriana and Alessandra 2014

6.Jasmine 2016

7.Gisele 2000

8. Adriana 2008

9. Tyra 2004

10.Heidi 2003

11. Marisa 2009

12. Heidi 2001

13. Claudia 1996

14. Miranda 2011 ( i don't know why so many people liked this FB for me it was awful)

15. Adriana 2010

16. Alessandra 2012

17. Kk 2002

18. Lily 2015

19. Daniela 1998

20. Heidi 1999

21. Selita 2007

22. Tyra 1997

1. Heidi - 2003 :heart:

2. Gisele - 2005

3. Lais - 2017 (may change after the show, I need to see the whole look)

4. Karolina - 2006

5. Adriana - 2008

6. Tyra - 2004

7. Adriana/Alessandra - 2014

8. Adriana - 2010

9. Jasmine - 2016

10. Heidi - 2001

11. Gisele - 2000

12. Karolina - 2002

13. Candice - 2013

14. Miranda - 2011

15. Marisa - 2009

16. Selita - 2007

17&18. Alessandra 2012 & Lily 2015, both are trash and I feel bad their first FB experience were those hot mess, i can't  decide which one is worse :ninja: