Bellazon

The new angels seem to have this natural bond because they got their contract together and shared the media attention with each other so I am sure that brought them closer than ever as it was a common huge experience for them ... I think also, the older angels are married and have their own kids and much more personal lives to focus on apart from VS so I don't think behaving like a girl gang is their priority .... I think ale and adri were close around the same point that the NA are rite now but they just grew out their own which is natural 

53 minutes ago, ivancica said:

It seems to me that Martha and Elsa (+ Stella) are not part of the "NA group" that much. Martha sometimes hangs with Candice or Lily though.

Taylor and Romee are a group, although Romee hangs with other girls much more. 

Jo and Sara were friends before VS, but I'm not sure if they are close now. The same with Stella. Who seems not hanging out with anyone.

From the OA - only Behati and Candice seem like friends to me. Lily is good with everyone, but I don't see it as a friendship.

But all this is a speculation based on their IG profiles since I don't know them personally. :smile:

Candice is good friends with Martha, Lily, and Lais. They seem to either hang or post about each other. 

Sara, Lais, Jasmine and Jo are a group that hangs out. Mostly Jas, Lais and Jo but Sara is still good friends with them. I just don’t see Elsa, Romee or Taylor hanging with them. Just work time it seems. 

13 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Candice is good friends with Martha, Lily, and Lais. They seem to either hang or post about each other. 

Sara, Lais, Jasmine and Jo are a group that hangs out. Mostly Jas, Lais and Jo but Sara is still good friends with them. I just don’t see Elsa, Romee or Taylor hanging with them. Just work time it seems. 

I remember It used to be Taylor, Romee, Jas and Jo everywhere and back then Sara supposedly was a major bitch who everyone hated lol. Those girls were always posting pictures together but now Taylor only posts with Romee, whilst Lais, Jo, Sara and Jasmine have been hanging often out of work. Whit this Im trying to make the point that social media Isn't everything, they're probably all friendly and I bet my ass there was no beef with Sara just like there's no beef with Taylor now.. she just shoots less VS and Is based in L.A.

3 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

how was she?? she did a good job?

She did surprisingly well! She got a bit nervous towards the end but she handled it great, and she was overall very charming. I think she has made a lot of effort to sound more energetic and engaging. Only bad thing was she was only on for  about 2 mins—way too short!

The Today Show is pretty good at putting up segments in a timely manner so I am sure it will be on their YT page in an hour or 2 :smile: 

1 hour ago, HoneyAngel said:

Thanks! I love that part where she's like "who's laughing now"? I bet those kids who bullied her are so annoyed right now and wish they would've never been so mean to Lais. Love to see how confident Lais has gotten. She seems very happy and content :smile: 

My level of English doesn't allow me to judge Lais' oral answers but she looks radiant and beautiful with her FB. I'm not very objective with her but I think she has a lot of charm and sympathy in her interwiew. I think it is a faultless and it does not surprise me that lately many fans discover that she is far from boring. At the moment I don't think that VS regrets this choice. The video she announces the news to her family was touching

5 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Lais has always been a wonderful person and sweet girl with a great personality and energy. VS have just never let her shine and look how adored she is now that she has had the chance to show off herself. Seeing her do press and attention she’s getting just shows how great she’s always been they just never let her speak for some dumb reason.

the same happened to Adriana till 2007 when Gisele left and they needed another brazilian to replace her; Well, look at Adriana now :smile: 

Adriana didn't use to say a word in the VSFS and never got the hilight, not before Gisele left. Gisele's departure was the turning table for Adri.