Bellazon

2 hours ago, ticktock said:

When was the last time a girl wore the bra during press? The only other one I can think of was Adriana with the bombshell one. I think.

That was the last time to my knowledge as well and before that it's been on and off with Angels preferring to wear the bra to the event and some preferring to wear a gown or whatever and just pose next to it. I personally prefer them wearing a gorgeous gown and taking pics, talk to press etc next the bra.

They made Lais's event look so cheap and tacky by making her wear that and the background is too distracting from the beauty of the FB and Lais's beauty as well!

3 hours ago, freya said:

+1 So happy to see positivity around a FB reveal for once and rightly so - she looks amazing and is very deserving

I'm hoping that Sara will open the show, she has a good walk, a lot of charisma and energy. I just don't want a vet to open - I've been so bored by them. I love Jo but her walks last year were boring

Yes, sara for open the show, and jojo for closing the show

but is it sure lais will not open her segment with fb? it is true that even lais herself did not say anything about that, but I think there is nothing official about it

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Can I just say it is really sweet to see how pretty much all (or at least almost all) of the new angels are really good friends and actually hang out together?

Agreed. It makes me so sad that out of the Older Angels only Behati, Candice, Lily and Ale are close friends :/ I heard Adri and Ale aren't "best" friends like the media likes to portray them as, they see each other as coworkers.

Fact: Jasmine FB annoucement got 371k likes on the VS Instagram post; for now, Lais annoucement already have more than 800k and it was leaked. 

She is in fact getting more attention, the press in Brazil is talking about her everywhere and people are really enjoying it so I hope VS makes juice of it and keep the light on Lais. 

Can't wait to see what's to come next and how her work will stay after this year's show.

2 hours ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Agreed. It makes me so sad that out of the Older Angels only Behati, Candice, Lily and Ale are close friends :/ I heard Adri and Ale aren't "best" friends like the media likes to portray them as, they see each other as coworkers.

This is completely true, they are very friendly coworkers but that's it, you won't catch them casually hanging out. Not sure about Ale, but as far as I know Adriana is close just to Lais from the current Angels (hence Lais constantly mentioning Adriana), and from the former girls she's friends with Doutzen and Karolina, and some other models but form the Angels that's it. 

Just now, Clauds said:

This is completely true, they are very friendly coworkers but that's it, you won't catch them casually hanging out. Not sure about Ale, but as far as I know Adriana is close just to Lais from the current Angels (hence Lais constantly mentioning Adriana), and from the former girls she's friends with Doutzen and Karolina, and some other models but form the Angels that's it. 

It seems to me that Martha and Elsa (+ Stella) are not part of the "NA group" that much. Martha sometimes hangs with Candice or Lily though.

Taylor and Romee are a group, although Romee hangs with other girls much more. 

Jo and Sara were friends before VS, but I'm not sure if they are close now. The same with Stella. Who seems not hanging out with anyone.

From the OA - only Behati and Candice seem like friends to me. Lily is good with everyone, but I don't see it as a friendship.

But all this is a speculation based on their IG profiles since I don't know them personally. :smile:

I think it could be because Elsa and Martha have been in the industry for a longer time, they already had their circle of close friends before VS. The rest of the girls I think see each other as a support system, they all started working in the industry around the same time and started working with VS at the same time as well, except Lais but she seems to be friends with literally everyone in the industry :rofl: 

Stella is just different, she seems to have a different personality and she spends most of her time in LA. Kind of like Adriana who hangs out just with Lais and spends most of her time in Miami.

^ Well, I'm friendly with lots of my coworkers and I find them to be really great people, but I'm actually friend with only a few of them. I think that's the point.

Adri doesn't seem to have really close friendships in the industry in general, she just lives a more quite life. I think Candice is really really really close to Doutzen more than to Behati, to be honest.

2 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

Well, Lais’ FB looks soooo much better than Jasmine’s. Even Lais picture is better, she looks gorgeous.

I must dissagree 'cause i loved that bra last year. It was perfect for Jas, her skin tone, and it's one of my favorites along with Candice's and Lais's. I just think this year more people is into vsfs, almost every fan page on instagram is 'old' a year a lot of them few months, i think Angels really got more recognized this year than it was before and that's why the likes on the official page grown so much. Ofc Brazilians are crazy (in a positive way) when it comes to be a fan about something and for them this is so big