Bellazon

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Tbh I think it's just not that thigh in the back like in the photoshoot's photos. Even Candice's one looked a bit bigger in some photos and she said it was molded on her body :idk:

If that's the case then Mouawad is slipping. Normally his bras fit like an actual glove. I've seen the process in which he creates the FB's and other bewjeweled bras in the past and he takes the girls measurements, then creates a silicon mold to lay the breast in so he can get exact measurement.  Either way with that bagging I can see them adding a bra under it for sure.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

If that's the case then Mouawad is slipping. Normally his bras fit like an actual glove. I've seen the process in which he creates the FB's and other bewjeweled bras in the past and he takes the girls measurements, then creates a silicon mold to lay the breast in so he can get exact measurement.  Either way with that bagging I can see them adding a bra under it for sure.

Yeah, I think it's the only explanation!

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Off of the FB for half a second- Kelly Gale posted a workout video today and said “2 weeks until we leave for China” so sounds like they’re arriving quite a bit early this time around? 

Lily's trainer posted a picture with her this week saying it was two weeks too.

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I do find it odd that Lais’ wasn’t informed well before her fitting, and that they didn’t do a mold because they usually make such a big deal of the Fantasy Bra being impeccably crafted and unique for that one special model, but I also can’t get behind it being for Behati or Candice. Especially Candice- since she’s still walking, why fit and create a bra for her to switch it out at the last minute? And if it Bee had been their first choice, I find it hard to believe she would let them go through the casting and molding process. Even if she wasn’t pregnant at the time of the decision, I believe she would have been actively trying at the time, and pretty aware that it was likely she wouldn’t walk. 

I think the poor fit just comes from her not getting a proper fitting for the bra because of the manner that VS chose to reveal it. :idk: Also it’s not like it isn’t common for these girls to go through weight changes as they prep for the show. 

Also, Bee is entering her 7th month, so she was pregnant by April, way too early for it all.

I'm 100% sure they are adding a bra, there is no way VS is risking nipplegate in the show, I mean I rather not have them adding one but they will for safety reasons. The press events they can fix it a thousand times if they want, with the show they have two takes and Lais actually has to walk with the bra, not just stand for pictures, they have literally just two chances of making it work, I just don't see them risking it, especially with the show being in China :ninja: 

Also the color, no way a white girl was meant to wear this and the only other dark skinned model is Jasmine who wasn't getting it for sure. 

15 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Can we just enjoy the thing and stop the conspirancy theories?:idk:

+1000000000000000

totally agree, she deserves it so much, she has been working hard since 2010 for victoria secret, it's probably the most humble and fantastic angel there is right now. And last year, I still remember that during her fiitngs, she had nothing, and this year she has the fantasy bra with wings, I love
I can not wait to see her walking with to Shanghai. I hope she will open the goddess segment. I want to see video fittings too for all angels

49 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

This time they didn't do a direct mold. They fitted a bra, then fitted the FB to that bra.

In the above picture it just looks like the straps are too long. Could have possibly adjusted a metal bra in time for photos, but cant just reach up and pull on a strap to get it nice and snug in the cup. This bra was made for her... color choices, shape.

If they had put this bra on another model, we would possibly be here complaining about how awful vs was to us this year.