Bellazon

33 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Let's be honest, this bra was designed with Lais in mind. No way a blonde girl could rock this color or a lighter skin toned girl. It's just a fact that that color pops up with Lais and her skin and her beautiful long dark hair.

To the people on instagram who are saying it was designed for Behati and she got pregnant and then given to Lais because they have the same size (which I don't think it's true. Can't remember Behati having this good of a cleavage) based on the fact that they gave Behati Lais' 2012 look, it's just mad theory and fanaticism. Just be happy for this girl who is so sweet, hard working and stunning.

LMAO I am dead at this dumbass theories :rofl:  Behati is seven months pregnant, meaning she got pregnant in April which is way before the FB is usually molded to the model. Also Behati's way way smaller in the chest than Lais. The only reason why the 2012 look it's because it was a basic black bra and panties set they sell in stores and they can change it easily

Just now, Clauds said:

LMAO I am dead at this dumbass theories :rofl:  Behati is seven months pregnant, meaning she got pregnant in April which is way before the FB is usually molded to the model. Also Behati's way way smaller in the chest than Lais. The only reason why the 2012 look it's because it was a basic black bra and panties set they sell in stores and they can change it easily

even tho, Behati's waist didn't fit the corset LOL the corset was smaller than Behati's waist and we had a lot of skin coming out 

36 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Let's be honest, this bra was designed with Lais in mind. No way a blonde girl could rock this color or a lighter skin toned girl. It's just a fact that that color pops up with Lais and her skin and her beautiful long dark hair.

To the people on instagram who are saying it was designed for Behati and she got pregnant and then given to Lais because they have the same size (which I don't think it's true. Can't remember Behati having this good of a cleavage) based on the fact that they gave Behati Lais' 2012 look, it's just mad theory and fanaticism. Just be happy for this girl who is so sweet, hard working and stunning.

@Limerlight do your thing.:rofl:

I love the Fantasy Bra this year. So beautiful. The gold, yellow sapphire and blue topaz looks so gorgeous together is a good mixture. One of my favorite FB. Love how the gold suit on Lais’ skin tone, it looks perfect. Lais looks beautiful in it, and she rocks it. So happy Lais got it. I really like how elegant, delicate, & exquisite it look. Those breast look so amazing with the FB. The only thing I complain is about the name, night again? Really how creative of them, that was last year. Bright night, and champagne night. Champagne Queen would have sound better. 

I love the Fantasy Bra this year. So beautiful. The gold, yellow sapphire and blue topaz looks so gorgeous together is a good mixture. One of my favorite FB. Love how the gold suit on Lais’ skin tone, it looks perfect. Lais looks beautiful in it, and she rocks it. So happy Lais got it. I really like how elegant, delicate, & exquisite it look. Those breast look so amazing with the FB. The only thing I complain is about the name, night again? Really how creative of them, that was last year. Bright night, and champagne night. Champagne Queen would have sound better. 

1 minute ago, ~Euforia~ said:

Lais the alcoholic then:rofl::rofl::rofl: jk but Champagne Queen would have been bad.

I'd be better with the Goddess or Gilded, even just Champagne Fantasy Bra, but honestly who cares about the name, is not like we usually remember the names of the bras, we remember the models and the look :rofl: