Bellazon

50 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's blatantly obvious Elsa got it? :rofl: she did the VS shoot in her house and there is only like two pictures from it out and we got zero backstage pictures from it which is very rare in the VS shoots we know she did it because she posted a picture the day after with the flowers they left her, she is also the only Angel who did at least three fittings. Also she already left Ibiza, if she flies back to NYC then it's a set thing IMO.

I thought it was Elsa for sure last year too, and yet here we are. :idk: 

I think Elsa’s chances are high, but until I actually see those jewels on her body, I’m not convinced. :rofl: VS played with my emotions on this last year, gotta learn from my mistakes. 

54 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think Elsa’s chances are high, but until I actually see those jewels on her body, I’m not convinced. :rofl: VS played with my emotions on this last year, gotta learn from my mistakes. 

At least you got an opening :smile: 

I'd be fine with people not liking Martha if they were actually giving a decent reason. Ok if you don't like her look that's fine, we all have different preferences and ideas about beauty and what it means, but some people seem to find that a good reason to bash her and say insulting things... And that's what I can't stand. You can definitely say you don't like someone because of i.e. their hair or their legs or whatever, but it can still be done in a somewhat nice way and not in this bashing way that so many here just seem to think is totally fine and okay.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

True dat :rofl: but she did get the opening so at least we got something. 2015 VS fucked with our emotions and got nothing lol.

If not Elsa then I'm gonna say Taylor or Candice. Anyone else i think it's a very very long reach at this point.

One thing is certain for me: the angel in the show official promo poster is the angel who's going to open the show.

They used Candice's pictures in 2010 to do promo in 2011, and she opened; then it was Adriana's pics with Alessandra in 2011, and one opened the show and the other got the FB in 2012; then they used Candice's pics in 2012 again and she opened 2013; in 2014 they used Behati's pics in her BI outfit to do promo, and she opened; 2015 Behati in her Gilded Angels outfit in the poster; 2016 Elsa in her BP outfit. Now let's wait and see who's in the poster; whoever it is, it's probably going to open the show.

29 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

One thing is certain for me: the angel in the show official promo poster is the angel who's going to open the show.

They used Candice's pictures in 2010 to do promo in 2011, and she opened; then it was Adriana's pics with Alessandra in 2011, and one opened the show and the other got the FB in 2012; then they used Candice's pics in 2012 again and she opened 2013; in 2014 they used Behati's pics in her BI outfit to do promo, and she opened; 2015 Behati in her Gilded Angels outfit in the poster; 2016 Elsa in her BP outfit. Now let's wait and see who's in the poster; whoever it is, it's probably going to open the show.

The promo poster this year isn't the one with Jojo, Ale, Sui and Ming in front of the Shanghai skyline? So it's between those 2 angels? Jojo & Ale