Bellazon

I think all the girls who did the Train Like an Angel video are out tbh, because VS would wait to give that woman all the attention in the week of the announcement. So IMO Lais, Adriana, Alessandra, Martha and Stella are out of the run and it's going to be one of the girls who didn't do it yet.

It might be Lais, I still don't know for what but she shot for something before the Holiday shoot and it's still not out

Hotel, special treatment (her personal make up artist was there), her sister was with her, left the shoot and went home, and for what I see she's wearing lingerie;

There’s no way VS would let Lais be so public about that shoot if she had the FB, and everything that you say points to it being the FB (her own team, hotel location) makes me think it wasn’t a VS shoot. The styling doesn’t look like VS, and the FB photos are always very cookie cutter VS imo. 

2 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

Y’all started saying it was Lais since Elsa liked that IG comment lol, it makes me laugh because you wouldn’t have considered her before that. I still think she didn’t get it, girl is too boring, plus we had a black girl with the FB last year.

What rules forbid two women of color to have the FB one after the other? Lais is not boring.

Espero que Adriana abra el programa, Ale abra el segmento de Balmain y Karlie tenga la oportunidad de abrir un segmento.:stormy:

edit, I forgot my other girl Candice, I think I see it opening the segment of the ''Goddesses'' or the ''Porcelain Angels''

Edited by Limapoel
I forgot to put something

Just now, ivancica said:

Creo que Karlie definitivamente tendrá algo "grande", de otra manera no estaría allí.

I'm worried she's been called only because maybe Taylor Swift will be on the show and sing (they have not confirmed, but there is a high possibility). I don't want  to she  be in the show just to make a kind of media show about her friendship and how are connected on the catwalk .
in 2014 I feel that Karlie could have ferociously opened the segment of '' Angel Ball '', but to going hand in hand with Taylor I think the moment was clouded.

And sorry for my english,The translator lends me a hand hehe

13 minutes ago, VSFSFanatic said:

I actually love Martha Hunt. I live in South Africa and she’s on so many magazine covers. I don’t get the hate! She’s got a good walk, amazing yet skinny body and her face is stunning. Why do people hate her??

I agree with you, I don't know why peole hate her. She is a good spokeperson, she has a great body, her walk is better than some angels and she is an inspiration to the people who have scoliosis. She is doing an amazing work for the awareness of scoliosis.