Bellazon

1 minute ago, Marciotmello said:

don't like the idea of the 3 runways, of course it could work but come on: it's VS, they're going to screw it in the worst possible way 

That's what I was thinking. This could go either way especially knowing VS, however I also read that the runways will intertwine at one segment? maybe the "Punk Angels" perhaps? 

So im not gonna completely disregard this idea since VS needs something fresh and also....TAYLOR SWIFT WILL STAY IN HER LANE AND NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THE MODELS :angel:

10 minutes ago, starss said:

@Prettyphile

ooh im not seeing these ones ''/

@AngelAshley94 exactly!! lets wait and pray xD

ooh ewww is taylor really confirmed? :wacko:

Haha she hasn't been confirmed yet but it's a pretty definite she and Harry Styles (along with an Asian group or solo artist) will most likely perform.

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Agreed! They casted so many white "OK" filler models this year that it's borderline embarrassing. I could've done without Megan Williams again (how was she casted again this year? she didn't stand out at all last year...), Vanessa Moody (just yikes!), Victoria Lee (yawn) and Julia Belyakova (she is not attractive to me at the slightest)...all of those girls should've and could've been replaced by Senait Gidey, Lauren de Graf, Cindy Mello and Zhenya Katava, actual fucking bombshells :angel: and we would've had the best VS lineup in years!  

side note...Julia Belyakova was a TOTAL miscast. Say what you want, but that girl is not VS material at all. I hope her walk makes up for her masculine features because I can't picture her in lingeries at all, is she in PINK this year?

Julia is in pink segment.

totally agree with you, VS had a lot of girls at the casting and still continue giving preference to blonde. 

Why VS didn’t call Hannah F? 

This i’ll never understand

2 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Julia is in pink segment.

totally agree with you, VS had a lot of girls at the casting and still continue giving preference to blonde. 

Why VS didn’t call Hannah F? 

This i’ll never understand

I'll never understand why Hannah Ferguson, Cindy Mello, Zhenya Katava or Senait Gidey weren't casted! They have the bodies, the looks, everything! but we keep getting bland as milk boring models with terrible bodies and zero femininity. It's a shame but this year's lineup is still the best we've had in years so no complaints.

The three runways just seem strange to me because two models walking at once can be really messy even on separate runways. But then only using one on the side, shots of the show are going to seem unbalanced and off center with audience pretty much on only one side of the runway. 

2 hours ago, conjab2013 said:

I want them to use the V-shaped runway again. It's unique but not too gimmicky.

I hope they use it at least once in the next few years since it's the only good thing that came out of VSFS09

I hated that runway. It looked awkward and that was with just one or two models on the runway I can't imagine how it would look with 4/5 girls walking at the same time. A total mess.

2 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Haha she hasn't been confirmed yet but it's a pretty definite she and Harry Styles (along with an Asian group or solo artist) will most likely perform.

ugh Reeeeeeee :banghead:

Harry Styles + Taylor Swift hahahah reminds me of last year's The Weeknd + Bella :shifty:

I hope its EXO (the only chinese band i know)

And lets hope for amazing makeup+hair and not a fake orange tan pleeease :sad:

43 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I hated that runway. It looked awkward and that was with just one or two models on the runway I can't imagine how it would look with 4/5 girls walking at the same time. A total mess.

I see your point. But another reason I like the V-shaped runway is because it gives a separation between the models and the performers. The main focus is on the models because they are in the outer part of the V (foreground) and the performer is in the inner triangle (background).

I especially want it this year because there are strong rumors that Taylor is performing again this year and she's quite the attention whore. 

5 hours ago, conjab2013 said:

I want them to use the V-shaped runway again. It's unique but not too gimmicky.

I hope they use it at least once in the next few years since it's the only good thing that came out of VSFS09

I though I was the only one that loved the V-shaped runway :wub6yh2cm: it was different and actually worked IMO. I liked how we saw all angles of the models and it would be easier for the performers to stay in place and models do their thing. Also it was one model at a time, which I absolutely loved! I hope they bring it back in the future maybe for VSFS 2018!

3 hours ago, Chessie said:

I don't think it looked awkward, I just think it need to be a little longer in length so it could actually be shaped like a "V". Also no way they would let 4/5 girls walk at the same time in the V shaped runway even with a huge lineup like this year :rofl: most likely they'll just have to make the show a little longer (which wouldn't be possible but who knows?), make the background songs or performers perform a longer song or just cut the lineup in the future back to 32-40 which seems more realistic tbh.