Bellazon

the only thing that still makes me think that Lais might have gotten the FB this year, is Russell kissing her ass like a crazy bitc* on instagram.

Seriously, he's always posting pictures and stuff and talking about her, and they've been shooting too much together; not to mention that one of the pictures he posted for her birthday is a pic I have never seen (and I'm not talking about the pic for the Holiday stuff, I'm talking about the one she's looking back to the camera with straight hair) and I don't remember any work of her like that. 

I think that she might have a chance. I dont know, I really thought she'd never get it especially after Jasmine last year, but I've never felt like she's going to get it as much as I feel now 

snow winter theme segments are great but i guess they could've thought of another  different theme to showcase their white lingerie. how about a wedding -bridal theme segment just like what Lindsey wore in 2012 but 13 girls having it...with a variety of designs of course 

10 hours ago, Corner said:

I don’t understand how people are fed up with the white segments. The vsfs is a holiday special and nothing screams holiday more than angelic white and snow, if anything it should be a tradition we should expect.

Some of the reasoning here is beyond,

That's BZ for ya :rofl: 

3 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

no, he's never been a huge Lais fan

I think Russel really likes the personality of Lais that's why he's so nice to her. It is true that his comment for the birthday of Lais was beautiful. But unfortunately VS has always misused the potential of Lais and it will surely continue. I have more expectations to see her again with SI, fae swimwear or bottletop.

8 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

the only thing that still makes me think that Lais might have gotten the FB this year, is Russell kissing her ass like a crazy bitc* on instagram.

Seriously, he's always posting pictures and stuff and talking about her, and they've been shooting too much together; not to mention that one of the pictures he posted for her birthday is a pic I have never seen (and I'm not talking about the pic for the Holiday stuff, I'm talking about the one she's looking back to the camera with straight hair) and I don't remember any work of her like that. 

I think that she might have a chance. I dont know, I really thought she'd never get it especially after Jasmine last year, but I've never felt like she's going to get it as much as I feel now 

It's very sad, poor lais, it is mainly the fault of victoria secret, lais has so much potential, but he prefers to put forward jojo and elsa and sara
I hope at least that she will have a closure of a section  this year, but I do not believe it too much:banghead:

34 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

It's very sad, poor lais, it is mainly the fault of victoria secret, lais has so much potential, but he prefers to put forward jojo and elsa and sara
I hope at least that she will have a closure of a section  this year, but I do not believe it too much:banghead:

I don't think Lais is to be pitied. She looks happy with what she has with VS and her other contracts. I may have a bad impression but Lais does not look envious or too ambitious.

I only hope that she will have beautiful outfits that will highlight her femininity and her grace

I was watching the making of Video and Nadine looked the best for me (body+runway=winwin). Roos was a miss... I mean her body is gorgeous but her walk need a little help. And I was so excited about Vanessa Moody but her walk yikes, not good at all.

As and WHY IN EARTH THEY CHOOSED SO MANY MODELS, IT WAS NOT NECESSARY