Bellazon

@HitchcockBlonde You basically said what I've been thinking this whole time only better put lol, thanks! Being obsessive about food in general isn't healthy anyway, whether it's healthy food or unhealthy, it's still not good and a serious problem. I sometimes wonder where this came from though, years ago even us "normal average" people weren't into this whole green juice acai bowls kind of thing, and now it's basically all you see. I don't mind that people want to try these things but there's no need to shove it in everyone's faces and act as if a meal consisting of a piece of e.g grilled chicken, a side salad with fresh veggies and some oven roasted potatoes is a sin and should be forbidden at all times. Seriously :rolleyes: 

On 5/10/2017 at 1:50 PM, Prettyphile said:

In the minority here, but I'm kinda excited for Taylor. She's one of the view mainstream singers I actually enjoy listening to ... The shade that girl shovels makes me giddy, and her level of boy problems makes me love my own relationship that much more...

same!

If Elsa really got it, is she feeling guilty? Campaigned hard for it, got the Fantasy Bra but deep down knows that another woman would have deserved it more i.e. Lais?

Reminds me of this a little:

Even when the competition gets tough, friendship always comes out on top. In the 2012 awards season, Streep and Davis were both nominated in the best-actress category—Davis, for The Help and Streep for her role as Margaret Thatcher in The Iron Lady. The morning after the Oscars, Streep, who took home the Oscar over Davis, donated a total of $20,000 to Segue Institute for Learning, a struggling charter school in Davis’s Rhode Island hometown, and to college-prep program Upward Bound in Davis’s name.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/02/meryl-streep-viola-davis-friendship

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think y'all are reading too much into the Elsa post, she probably just wants her friend to get it at some point? I don't think it means anything other than that :idk:

Yeah, those comments reminded me of the fans accounts that try too hard to find signals in everything they see or read lol 

^ Jokes on you two. Everyone knows Elsa is an evil witch who always has an ulterior motive. :p 

I truly have no idea who is going to get the FB this year. I can think of a solid argument towards almost every girl getting the bra. :idk: In my mind, Jasmine and Bee are the only ones truly out of the race. (And Romee, because I forgot about her entirely as I was typing this comment.)

IMG_2499.thumb.PNG.99a66737db434109f91a21c0dbeb1f5f.PNG

Apparently that "source" told her (last year) that Jasmine was getting a green FB. Not sure what to think but make your own judgement :D I personally wouldn't be too excited about Lais getting it, it'll be so forgetable. (like REALLY forgetable)