Bellazon

6 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Ugh I want her to be an angel soooo badly.

Hate to break it to you but it won't happen again. Ming was offered the angel status last year, and she backed out of the contract with reasons rumored to be a clash in contract agreements from VS and her agency. Otherwise, last year I think VS would have announced her angel status and got her prepped for the Shanghai hype. And yes, I can say it publicly now since the show is 8 weeks away anyway. 

Unless VS goes all out of their way again, that angel contract won't magically appear in her hands anymore. 

There's no going to be Angels announced at this point, if they announce someone it will be February next year, and we'll probably see the said model shooting VS months or at least weeks in advance. And honestly 14 is more than enough, unless they are cutting some girls I hope no one gets announced

4 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

VS is so in love with Ming, lmao. 1:21. 

Or because it takes Ming 48 secs to answer 4 questions? Whether you guys want to see it or not Ming comes across as a little scattered, lots of pauses in between words with underlying distraction issues. Now compare Ming to most of the other girls, especially Adriana who is direct to the point and done. Adriana has other shit to do and I'm sure doesn't want to answer the same 3-4 bloody questions she's been asked a million and one times.  VS likes Ming for sure, but no more than they love anyone else, Ming just needs to be a lot quicker with her answers and I promise you her interviews will be around the same time bracket as the other models.

5 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Lowkey hoping all the old angels leave after this year's show. To be honest, aside from Adriana & Alessandra, I want Candice to leave with the rest. Her beauty is starting to wane I feel, maybe it's an age factor but Candice doesn't glow as much as she used to. Kick off all the old angels, including PINK spokesmodel Zuri, let Elsa be Candice 2.0, get Grace E in, then assess the rest. 

So we can elect at least two new angels by the end of 2017. *falsely hoping Sui gets the angel contract even though 90% of the forum will tell me her VS ship has sailed, which I agree anyway* 

By the way, I'll ask this again because no one answered. Rusell James' 2014 book on VSFS, is it worth buying? I just want to see some Sui backstage pictures, but Rusell doesn't occur to me as someone who'd snap photos of her. Or anyone willing to sell the book at a second hand price?? 

Isn't Elsa the same age as Candice...love Elsa but she can never be Candice 

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

She can never be, it doesn’t work like that, no matter how much Elsa admires and single white famales her.

Sorry, english is not my first language; what does 'single white famales her' means?

And I love Ming but I can't stand her over-cutiness. Like childish, I don't know, I really can't.

35 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Sorry, english is not my first language; what does 'single white famales her' means?

?????

i.e 

Elsa: Candice is perfect.... I really wish I was more like Candice, she's everything I'm not! I deserve to be just like her.....  I'm going to be exactly like Candice.... ... fuck it....I AM GOING TO BE CANDICE!  RAWR ELSA SMASH! Fuck that bitch, I'm the new Blonde Bombshell..... get in my way and I'll cut you.

Single White Female :rofl:

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Or because it takes Ming 48 secs to answer 4 questions? Whether you guys want to see it or not Ming comes across as a little scattered, lots of pauses in between words with underlying distraction issues. Now compare Ming to most of the other girls, especially Adriana who is direct to the point and done. Adriana has other shit to do and I'm sure doesn't want to answer the same 3-4 bloody questions she's been asked a million and one times.  VS likes Ming for sure, but no more than they love anyone else, Ming just needs to be a lot quicker with her answers and I promise you her interviews will be around the same time bracket as the other models.

They could just edit out her in between stutters honestly and just cut straight to her answers. Yes, I know VS loves everyone. But as I've noticed, Sophia and John dotes on Ming aaaaaaa loooooot now. But anyways, I'm pretty sure Ed & Monica don't notice Ming as much since she never sign the angel contract. 

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Elsa became an angel later than Candice, so going by definition, I think she fits. She's the closest thing to a Candice 2.0 no matter how wrong it seems. My general thought is that Candice seems ready to leave VS, and she looks a little bit tired in her photo shoot these days. 

4 hours ago, Kallisti said:

And I love Ming but I can't stand her over-cutiness. Like childish, I don't know, I really can't.

+1

I actually don't like her and sometimes she acts like a retardad child, so I find her really annoying. It's not cute, it makes me want to put my head inside a whole in the sand and pretend I haven't seen anything. 

10 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

To be honest, aside from Adriana & Alessandra, I want Candice to leave with the rest. Her beauty is starting to wane I feel, maybe it's an age factor but Candice doesn't glow as much as she used to.

By the way, I'll ask this again because no one answered. Rusell James' 2014 book on VSFS, is it worth buying? I just want to see some Sui backstage pictures, but Rusell doesn't occur to me as someone who'd snap photos of her. Or anyone willing to sell the book at a second hand price?? 

First part, about Candice, It could be motherhood that's making her seem lackluster.  It can take more out of you, more than you think. 

Russel's 2014 book has it's thread around here somewhere. I am  lousy with searches on the forum else I'd link it to you hun. 

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

+1

I actually don't like her and sometimes she acts like a retardad child, so I find her really annoying. It's not cute, it makes me want to put my head inside a whole in the sand and pretend I haven't seen anything. 

+1

i find her SO annoying!!!!! 

11 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

yes, agree with you!!! For me Candice looks the same, she looks beautiful as always. But i have to agree that Adriana and Alessandra are meh now and can I add Lily Aldridge too? lol

6 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

+1

I think is her culture and we have to respect this, she is cute :D