Bellazon

21 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

One of the segments is called Punk Angels 

Where did you learn that? I could see that as  a cool looking segment, with nods to the Sex Pistols and GenerationX and such. 

I doubt it would happen, but a cookie monster can dream,  right?

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

Where did you learn that? I could see that as  a cool looking segment, with nods to the Sex Pistols and GenerationX and such. 

I doubt it would happen, but a cookie monster can dream,  right?

Check @vsdiaries on Instagram, no way it can be sth different :D

2 hours ago, Schemer said:

Victoria's Secret are really banking in on shock value huh?  It's gonna be a war between Haylor and Kaylor shippers.

Kaylor is still a thing? Then again shippers aren't known for their rationality, those of real life people even less than those of fictional characters, so...

5 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Kaylor is still a thing? Then again shippers aren't known for their rationality, those of real life people even less than those of fictional characters, so...

Very much so (and so is Haylor). And it ain't going away after this show.

47 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

I called it on Taylor & Harry performing lmao VS love some buzz

But that means if it's true that there's going to be two segments performers free !

If true, the stament showed them welcoming them..So there might still be a Chinese performer to be announced. That's why those 48 staff probably don't include th Cinese models and such :idk: 

16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

If true, the stament showed them welcoming them..So there might still be a Chinese performer to be announced. That's why those 48 staff probably don't include th Cinese models and such :idk: 

Yeah but there is 60 models right ? And if I didn't missed anything there is not 12 Chinese models