Bellazon

52 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

It's pretty cmear that Constance has a non-compete clause from her Etam contract which has prevented her from doing the last two shows.

I doubt she cares though, her face is everywhere in France these days and she headlined the latest EFS with Camille Rowe.

Luping looks gorgeous in the Japanese inspired segment, but seeing her tumble a bit makes me wonder if that was the reason VS rejected her? Those heels look pretty short compared to what VS makes their girls wear most of the time. Morgane Dubled looks good too. I must admit, Etam's fashion show definitely is attractive to watch. But I wouldn't ask VS to ditch their HF girls and hire these voluptuous ladies to the VS runway.

I mean I'm happy with HF girls dominating VS. And VS has one thing that I always like to look at - wings. I won't be sad that someone like Constance is in great shape but she's not walking VSFS anymore. I think she's pretty much contented with her fashion career. 

On 18.9.2017 at 2:40 AM, AngelAshley94 said:

So two planes this year? :rofl: VS is wasting so much money on travel expenses, I don't understand why they just can't continue to make the show in New York and only venture out to other cities in the US, like LA, Miami or New Orleans and very occasionally go global for the show like every 3-4 years...seems more logical

that way, they can actually spend money on making good quality and non-cheap outfits, hiring better performers  and the making the sets and graphics phenomenal.

im guessing one plane will be with the just the Angels and veterans, and the other plane with newcomers.

One could think that it's not necessary to hold the show in different places because the show always takes place in an inside venue - so who can tell the difference if it's New York, Los Angeles or Paris? But it's the media coverage around the whole event that makes the fashion show a great medium to promote VS. They have received more attention by the Chinese media which they wouldn't have gotten if the show wasn't held in Shanghai this year.

And I really, really don't think the show would get better if they saved money on going global annually. Even if the expenses meant a budget cut for making the outfits, I'm pretty sure it's still a big budget. Overall I don't even think it's a money problem but how they spend it. It doesn't matter what kind of fabric you use - if the design of an outfit is rubbish, then it's rubbish. It doesn't matter how talented a singer is - if the song doesn't suit the runway, then it doesn't suit the runway. It doesn't matter how many models you book - if they don't have the body to sell lingerie, then they don't have the body to sell lingerie.  

IDK where did the rumor of two airplanes come form but I'm calling it bullshit, I'm sure they'll do one airplane as always. I do think doing the show in China was a dumb decision and I would have invested that money on better outfits, booking Beyoncé, a decent FB and other things but oh well :idk: 

21 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IDK where did the rumor of two airplanes come form but I'm calling it bullshit, I'm sure they'll do one airplane as always. I do think doing the show in China was a dumb decision and I would have invested that money on better outfits, booking Beyoncé, a decent FB and other things but oh well :idk: 

Beyoncé would have been hella amazing. But tbh with the way the brand is currently I can’t see her doing it in the near future. (But she did agree to have a soundtrack for 50 shades, and that’s not even at the bottom of the barrel it’s underneath, so my point could be completely moot too... LOL) 

I'm probably the only one that watch etam and thought that was the reason robin and Hannah didn't get the vs show, they look beautiful but awful walks, specially hannah dead on the runway, however, makes me wonder how did Samantha, zhenia, and damn even jasmine sanders didn't get it.. 

also never been so anxious watching a show, they missed the cameras on half the girls, and we talk shit about vs editing, this was taking bad editing on another level

2 hours ago, HeyAngel said:

What is a Beyoncé mention without several posts rising from the depths to repeat how overrated/disliked she is. ? :pop:

+1

Beyoncé is the gretest artist from this generation and everyone needs to deal and be thankful we get to see her live :rofl: . She's beyond VS and is most likely never going to perform at the show, i meant VS should have kept that China money and spend it in better, solid performers and not one hit wonders or repeating the same people they've had before, but I'm ready for them to book someone horribly random like Cardi B or some person who had a decent charting song in the US during summer.

Also the ETAM show was good but indeed the editing was a trainwreck, I'm never complaining about VS's editing again o.o

7 hours ago, star2011 said:

I'm probably the only one that watch etam and thought that was the reason robin and Hannah didn't get the vs show, they look beautiful but awful walks, specially hannah dead on the runway, however, makes me wonder how did Samantha, zhenia, and damn even jasmine sanders didn't get it.. 

You're not the only one.

Awful walks these two...

Beyoncé gets so much hype it's getting boring. Yeah she can sing, but so can many other people, and to call her the greatest of this generation? That's just hilarious on a whole new level. I've heard little kids who can sing 10x better than her. 

Regarding that Etam video, atleast that show still looks like a lingerie show, not this huge circus performance that VS has been the past years. 

So after re-watching the ETAM show, I'm still confused as to why didn't Zenya, Robin and Hannah get booked for this? o.o, bodies on point, decent enough walks (actually ages better than some of their Angels) and they all fit the brand so well, especially Robin and Hannah who have both worked for them before

16 hours ago, star2011 said:

also never been so anxious watching a show, they missed the cameras on half the girls, and we talk shit about vs editing, this was taking bad editing on another level

Agree, and I hated the double opening. Camille and Constance were sooo different. They were uneven, didn't walk at the same time, different vibe... jeeeeeez awful for me tbh, I liked more when they did that with Gigi and Binx at the Versace closure... they were in sync, loved it. (10:03)