Bellazon

4 minutes ago, unali said:

I even caught few users having multiple accounts and responding to each other and agreeing! :D That is what makes this whole thing creepy to me, any other model will have their share of creepy fans because they have a lot of fans, what shocks me about Behati's fans is that she has little of them, but they are using some psycho tactics so it would seems that she has an army for that. Just the level of dedication you have to have to post rants on every photo 10 times, and to log in to different accounts multiple times is chilling and deranged. And that is just what I caught from looking 15 minutes into this.

I don't know how they do that, tbh sometimes I'm too lazy to logout from my personal acc and log in to my Elsa acc to post one picture.  

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

(leaving on persons name because wtf)  WHY DO YOU LET US DOWN AGAIN ED!!!!!!!!!!! BEHATI!!!! 2 YEARS NO BEHATI WHY

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Because it's Ed's fault, he got her pregnant of course. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

(leaving on persons name because wtf)  WHY DO YOU LET US DOWN AGAIN ED!!!!!!!!!!! BEHATI!!!! 2 YEARS NO BEHATI WHY

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah Ed, this is all your fault, for-shame

Everyone is attacking Ed now!!!! I'm screaming :rofl: as if he's responsible for telling Adam to impregnate Behati...amazing 

Just this one thing, because it is too juicy. Now they are turning their backs on her, claiming that she made a fool of them posting that bag, giving them false hope that she is walking and that she was making a fan of the dedication her fans are putting in "staning" for her:

She's not coming back!! I'm a little peeved she was giving us hints that she was and then she announces she's pregnant. I'm happy for her and Adam of course but its a little sad she was misleading us

not ok Behati so not ok you are such a fraud why you post a photo of a bag

One of the most disgusting thing somebody did to their fans I am happy that Behati is pregnant but why give as false hope, so done with her

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Just gotta plug that shit up to keep from leaking...

6 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:  She could give birth backstage and then STILL walk.  Guaranteed spot on Oprah, the View and a ghostwritten NY times bestseller about her heroism..

the golden baby can be carted up right before credits roll..

golden-baby-buddha-statue-raise-arm-poin

Back to 61 girls walking now :D *lineup may change once again according to batshit crazy plot twists*

ANGELS:
1) Adriana Lima- Brazil ??
2) Alessandra Ambrosio- Brazil ??
3) Candice Swanepoel- South Africa ??
4) Lily Aldridge- USA ??
5) Elsa Hosk- Sweden ??
6) Jasmine Tookes- USA ??
7) Josephine Skriver- Denmark ??
8) Lais Ribeiro- Brazil ??
9) Romee Strijd- Netherlands ??
10) Martha Hunt- USA ??
11) Sara Sampaio- Portugal ??
12) Taylor Hill- USA ??
13) Stella Maxwell- Belgium ??

FORMER ANGELS:
14) Kate Grigorieva- Russia ??
15) Karlie Kloss- USA ??

FITTING MODELS
16) Barbara Fialho- Brazil ??
17) Devon Windsor- USA ??
18) Cindy Bruna- France ??
19) Dilone- USA ??

PINK SPOKESMODELS:
20) Grace Elizabeth- USA ??
21) Zuri Tibby- USA ??

VETERAN MODELS:
22) Megan Williams- UK ??
23) Sui He- China ??
24) Maria Borges- Angola ??
25) Kelly Gale- Sweden/Australia ????
26) Daniela Braga- Brazil ??
27) Georgia Fowler- New Zealand ??
28) Herieth Paul- Tanzania ??
29) Blanca Padilla- Spain ??
30) Alanna Arrington- USA ??
31) Sanne Vloet- Netherlands ??
32) Bruna Lirio- Brazil ??
33) Maggie Laine- USA ??
34) Leomie Anderson- UK ??
35) Leila Nda- Burundi/Belgium ????
36) Irina Sharipova- Russia ??
37) Lameka Fox- USA ??
38) Jourdana Phillips- USA ??
39) Liu Wen- China ??
40) Xiao Wen-China ??
41) Ming Xi- China ??
42) Bella Hadid- USA ??
43) Gigi Hadid- USA ??

NEWCOMERS:
44) Roosmarijn De Kok- Netherlands ??
45) Samile Bermannelli- Brazil ??
46) Estelle Chen- France ??
47) Amilna Estevão- Angola ??
48) Mayowa Nicholas- Nigeria ??
49) Daria "Dasha" Khlystun- Ukraine ??
50) Alécia Morais- Cape Verde ??
51) Julia Belyakova- Russia ??
52) Aiden Curtiss- UK/USA ????
53) Alexina Graham- UK ??
54) Grace Bol- South Sudan ??
55) Gizele Oliveira- Brazil ??
56) Nadine Leopold- Austria ??
57) Victoria Lee- Australia ??
58) Vanessa Moody- USA ??
59) Frida Aasen- Norway ??
60) Xin Xie- China ??

I SUPERMODEL WINNER:
61) TBA- China ??

CONFIRMATION UNKNOWN
Shu Pei- China ??

6 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

lmaoo now her fan accounts are in full on conspiracy theory mode about how it's an old pic and Behati isn't pregnant/that pregnant again:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:  they really had to do this

but you have to see it in other ways, I mean their fave hasn't have a Fantasy Bra yet so maybe the anxiety is killing them and their frustrated. This news only bought them depression lmao but seriously it isn't that bad I mean your favorite model is pregnant again! they should at least be happy for her and don't go full blown delusional to be posting something like this. 

7 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:  She could give birth backstage and then STILL walk.  Guaranteed spot on Oprah, the View and a ghostwritten NY times bestseller about her heroism..

the golden baby can be carted up right before credits roll..

golden-baby-buddha-statue-raise-arm-poin

Why not on stage? Make Ed  or Candice show up to cut  the umbilical cord :ermm:

I suggest Ed calls Miley Cyrus to replace Behati. She could fill her place easily, she sticks her tongue all the time like Behati, she is known to be soo edgy, alternative, with "hilarious" personality just like Behati. 

And she can fulfill place Seal and Maroon 5 left, if we convince her to get back with Stella, so win win for everybody. :D

Ed invited "Pregnant model" & husband over for drinks one night, ed spiked both of their drinks.

He then using chains, body harness' as well as an elaborate marionette setup forced the incapacitated couple to have sex knowing when said model was on the rag.

Then, in the secret door in Ed's bedroom, he pulled out his "model clone" and her "husband clone" and swapped for the real model and husband.

Ed has been planning this since 2015, it took almost 2 years to get speech patterns, particulars, habits and everything else exactly the same.

Real model and husband have been chained in his lair for the past few months until today where Ed called back his clones and killed them East Area Rapist/Original Nightstalker style. (shoelaces tied in a diamond knot behind the back, dishes stacked on the husband, gun or knife used)

Real model and husband were also heavily drugged but no drugs would affect the baby as Ed also is has a masters in Biology and is a registered nurse, not a doctor, at a hospital in China.

Upon being released, Ed told real model she has to announce her "pregnancy" to the world as to throw the timeline's for the many socially maladjusted fan people off and cause them mental breakdowns. As well, forcing them to want to go to China and see if model will really be there in which case if they need medical attention nurse Ed will gladly help them.

Ed will hope to induce an early/on time pregnancy on said model so this year's VSFS will be the biggest ever, since he is a registered nurse he can perform the delivery and look like a hero/god and no-one will know the better.

Real model and real husband now are living in constant fear as Ed is taunting them with untraceable phone calls from burner phones, as well as constant letters and his many 1,000's of fan accounts.

Ed also runs the "model" fan club, and has his many thousands of other maladjusted fans to spread rumours and chaos, eventually leading to a finale of riot's a boycott of VS & Ed's eventual rise to CEO & main mastermind behind Victoria Secrets, in which case he will re-name "Model's" Secrets.

If real model or real husband ever release said information about Ed's secret plan, he murder them Ed Gein style, and show up the next day in a marvellous human skin Tuxedo, with the left over parts being mixed into jewellery and put on next year's Fantasy Bra

:cain: 

7 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Ed invited "Pregnant model" & husband over for drinks one night, ed spiked both of their drinks.

He then using chains, body harness' as well as an elaborate marionette setup forced the incapacitated couple to have sex knowing when said model was on the rag.

Then, in the secret door in Ed's bedroom, he pulled out his "model clone" and her "husband clone" and swapped for the real model and husband.

Ed has been planning this since 2015, it took almost 2 years to get speech patterns, particulars, habits and everything else exactly the same.

Real model and husband have been chained in his lair for the past few months until today where Ed called back his clones and killed them East Area Rapist/Original Nightstalker style. (shoelaces tied in a diamond knot behind the back, dishes stacked on the husband, gun or knife used)

Real model and husband were also heavily drugged but no drugs would affect the baby as Ed also is has a masters in Biology and is a registered nurse, not a doctor, at a hospital in China.

Upon being released, Ed told real model she has to announce her "pregnancy" to the world as to throw the timeline's for the many socially maladjusted fan people off and cause them mental breakdowns. As well, forcing them to want to go to China and see if model will really be there in which case if they need medical attention nurse Ed will gladly help them.

Ed will hope to induce an early/on time pregnancy on said model so this year's VSFS will be the biggest ever, since he is a registered nurse he can perform the delivery and look like a hero/god and no-one will know the better.

Real model and real husband now are living in constant fear as Ed is taunting them with untraceable phone calls from burner phones, as well as constant letters and his many 1,000's of fan accounts.

Ed also runs the "model" fan club, and has his many thousands of other maladjusted fans to spread rumours and chaos, eventually leading to a finale of riot's a boycott of VS & Ed's eventual rise to CEO & main mastermind behind Victoria Secrets, in which case he will re-name "Model's" Secrets.

If real model or real husband ever release said information about Ed's secret plan, he murder them Ed Gein style, and show up the next day in a marvellous human skin Tuxedo, with the left over parts being mixed into jewellery and put on next year's Fantasy Bra

:cain: 

The part how Ed is registered nurse killed me! :D