Bellazon

3 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

So do we confirm she posted the VS bag just TO TROLL US? Like, a day before confiming her pregnancy?? LMAOOOOOO

Or maybe she just received the bag and decided to post a picture of it. Or maybe she indeed just wanted to troll fans, who knows :rofl: 

I still can't understand how so many people saw that picture and immediately took it as a confirmation that she would walk :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Their meltdowns will be filled with creepy posts of joy about a new baby that they will never, ever, meet and ugh the fans are just so creepy!!

Why is it creepy to be happy for someone having a baby or am I missing something

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

:rofl: Hasn't she said she wants like 4 kids? It's not that shocking. 

Yes :D but she also said last month in Tokyo (where she MUST HAVE ALREADY KNOWN if we're honest here) that she doesn't want the second one too soon. Btw, i think Dusty will be a year old next week or something around it if I remember correctly. 

Her fans are still thinking she is going to walk, what is this madness! These are few comments just from 2 photos, one is on victoriasecretconfessions.

Ithink she will walk, because she get her the show bag some days ago but she is pregnant from some months, so the know she is pregnant when they give her the bag

Does this mean she'll walk the show while being pregnant? Wow

My baby Bee is gonna be the first angel walking whole pregnant, just wait and see!

but Irina walked with 5 months pregnant, so she may also walk

Or delusions like this:

she's going to be even bigger by time the show comes around. When she does came back they will definitely give her the FB!!! It's going to be like a big comeback.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

please for the love of all things salty...post the behati meltdowns here...... please :pop:

I posted some, but I got tired :D I spotted so many deranged comments, someone with a bigger patience than me is going to have to post it all. :D

Just now, ilum said:

Why is it creepy to be happy for someone having a baby or am I missing something

If you haven't read their instagram posts about freaking out over a baby's FOOT, or hearing the baby in the background, or just any little mention of their baby, then yes you are missing something. to me it is weird. 

happy and excited in behati fandom is two different things in my book.