Bellazon

10 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Just in case any of you guys were wondering...we WILL be having a bridal segment this year according to my friend's aunt and I saw three looks from that segment. It's very whimsical, ethereal and really reminiscent of the old VS. One look from the segment has these absolutely gorgeous heart shaped wings (not like Lindsay from Calender Girls, Adri from Parisian Nights, Martha from Angel Ball), the wing design is much more unique and 3D? if that makes sense. The Swarovski wings will also be in this segment as well, while the Swarovski outfit (most likely worn by Karlie) will be featured in the different segment. VS is really stepping their game up this year and I couldn't be happier or more excited :D

Yas!! Thank you for sharing this information. 
I truly hope they release at least a making of video today!

8 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

Yes, so she could stay at home dyeing clothes.

She was practicing because the secret is out! She designed a whole new segment that is tie dye and she even tie dyed her FB. 

I love the girl, I do. But I won't believe she is walking till she actually steps foot on that runway. 

57 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

@Clauds I still recall that you said Behati is definitely not walking :rofl: 

I don't recall confirming she is not walking o.o just that it was (and IMO still is) very likely she isn't. She didn't do fittings, she hasn't been in NYC at all. So unless VS was willing to go the extra mile for her and did everything Behati-related in LA, I doubt she's walking and if she ends up walking, she's probably getting one of those last minute outfits they throw together two days before the show. Other option is she's got some special Fantasy outfit woth 30M and that's all she's wearing in the show so she didn't need fittings :rofl: 

But tbh, the woman said she works out once a week so she's going to be even more unfit than usual, not sure VS will like that

I just remembered I actually spoke to Behati on MySpace in 2006 and asked her if she had ever done VS auditions. We spoke in Afrikaans. This was before she got famous but she was heavily featured in HF shows. She was so polite to respond to me, so I automatically became a fan of hers. I hope she doesn't go anywhere soon.

Anyone still confident Behati is not walking this years vsfs is simply setting themselves for big disappoitment :spell:

Let's assume she is indeed pregnant (which she is not) she won't be the first person to walk the show pregnant. They anyways always cover Behatis mid section. 

Also, it's funny how if a model works out less she is automatically unfit. Lol ! That's VS doing a good job of constantly shoving the "working out 5 days a week is the only way to fitness" facade which finally makes some people who have a limited idea on the concept of fitness believe a women/person can only be fit if she works out like a maniac otherwise she is just basically a bag of flesh and meat. 

PS. Their are other ways to fitness which involves lighter workout sessions. :idk:

There's a biiig difference between being a maniac and working out just once a week, Behati pretty much said she gives no fucks, hates working out and will do it when she feels like it. Now, I like Behati, she's got a great personality and vibe but lbr, her job with VS is to model lingerie and she's never, ever been the fittest model nor did she ever have a great body before and this was over two years ago when she was allegedly working out, she already looked out of shape in 2015 to a lot of people ... I can't imagine how her body looks now, not saying she looks horrible but she probably is not looking VS-lingerie ready, i can't imagine VS being happy with her not being in her top shape for her so-called great comeback.

VS dropped girls for not being in shape before, I don't think they'll think twice before dropping Behati if she can't live up to their standards, and also, she's coming off as stupid mostly because she is going against everything VS stands for. Again, this is based off from what VS wants/sells, I personally would rather shoot myself before working out three times a week, let alone five but I aint trying to sell sports clothes or lingerie, Behati is.

^^ Clauds do you remember when she went on record saying she doesn't "Believe in Bras" and that she doesn't like to wear them them. :rofl: Just what every panty pusher should be saying.

In an interview with the New York Daily News, Behati confessed that she prefers not to wear a bra — aside from when she’s working, of course — and encourages other women to take them off. Of the all-natural look, she says:

Yup, I like her but the woman is dumb as fuck, there's two things VS wants to sell: bras and work out clothes/fit lifestyle. Behati is pretty much shitting where she eats atm :rofl: and I can't see VS being like sure gurl, keep trashing our selling points!

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

There's a biiig difference between being a maniac and working out just once a week, Behati pretty much said she gives no fucks, hates working out and will do it when she feels like it. Now, I like Behati, she's got a great personality and vibe but lbr, her job with VS is to model lingerie and she's never, ever been the fittest model nor did she ever have a great body before and this was over two years ago when she was allegedly working out, she already looked out of shape in 2015 to a lot of people ... I can't imagine how her body looks now, not saying she looks horrible but she probably is not looking VS-lingerie ready, i can't imagine VS being happy with her not being in her top shape for her so-called great comeback.

VS dropped girls for not being in shape before, I don't think they'll think twice before dropping Behati if she can't live up to their standards, and also, she's coming off as stupid mostly because she is going against everything VS stands for. Again, this is based off from what VS wants/sells, I personally would rather shoot myself before working out three times a week, let alone five but I aint trying to sell sports clothes or lingerie, Behati is.

The entire paragraph is basically filled with opinions so I am going to let you have it (also i do have fair counter arguments to each claim but I have a life to live so its easier this way). It doesn't however have any effect on her but i must tell you ...you don't have to imagine how how she looks now she did the Korean beauty promotion thingy recently so you can just look at some of her photos from that. I am sure you will have a lot to criticize her on in those pictures she will probably look "unfit" even fat possibly pregnant   !:rofl:

She does Yoga and VS sports wear promotes itself as yoga wear as well ?! I mean aside from your personal preferences and claims that vs should have ideally fired her years ago (funny how it never happened) there is no weight in your arguments !?

In fact its surprising(in a good way to her fans) VS isn't dropping her altogether ??! even as a bee fan I am surprised VS is still showing this much love for her when she literally looks like she wants to escape them ! Even if she does leave which looks like she does, its apparent she is the one making that call the girl chose tie and dye over the fittings !

54 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

^^ Clauds do you remember when she went on record saying she doesn't "Believe in Bras" and that she doesn't like to wear them them. :rofl: Just what every panty pusher should be saying.

Funny how that happened 5 years ago but apparently its still bothering only you. She gets paid to model bras and guess what MAGICALLY all her lingerie shoots have her wearing one !!!

48 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yup, I like her but the woman is dumb as fuck, there's two things VS wants to sell: bras and work out clothes/fit lifestyle. Behati is pretty much shitting where she eats atm :rofl: and I can't see VS being like sure gurl, keep trashing our selling points!

The woman is probably too real to put up a front thats fake as shit. Part of the reason why she is so loved, but I understand authenticity is not a quality a lot of people find appealing ! sometimes I wonder why is Kylie Jenner so famous then I see people find genuineness laughable so of course ! 

Have to say it again anyone still confident Behati is not walking this years vsfs is simply setting themselves for big disappointment  :rofl:

16 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Funny how that happened 5 years ago but apparently its still bothering only you. She gets paid to model bras and guess what MAGICALLY all her lingerie shoots have her wearing one !!!

It was bothering me?  I was just pointing out something I recalled because it was relevant to what Clauds was talking about.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

It was bothering me?  I was just pointing out something I recalled because it was relevant to what Clauds was talking about.

You are right. Apologies. I think I should rephrase myself. 

Funny how that happened 5 years ago but apparently its still relevant today only for you. She gets paid to model bras and guess what MAGICALLY all her lingerie shoots have her wearing one !!! I swear VS better start making calls on who to hire based on fluff statements ! THE GIRL BASICALLY SAID SHE DOSNT LIKE WEARING BRAS for god sake ! Everyone knows how much girls love wearing bras 24 hours a day ! 

:wacko: