Bellazon

Naomi seems cute but not even the cutest? Her husband probably did buy her a spot in the show and since this l search still hasn't aired in full the winner could easily have been to fittings already and no one knows because it's pretty much and unknown to us.

As for the video of Elsa being told she was opening the show that we haven't seen yet, I'm like 99% sure it's going to be included in one of the making of videos from this year but not sure of which one.

33 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Naomi would slay that runway tbh but....I had no idea she's basically the Kendall Jenner of China :rofl::hang: she's a "famous" reality star there her husband is a multimillionaire. Still a stunner tho, I think she'll definitely win.

IMG_4788.PNG IMG_4789.PNG IMG_4790.PNG IMG_4791.PNG IMG_4792.PNG IMG_4793.PNG

She has a bitchy resting face. I like it.

Calling Naomi the Kendall Jenner of China is an understatement :rofl:, she's probably the Kim Kardashian of China. Y'all should see how she introduced herself, "Everyone calls me the boyfriend dog (literal translation of 男友狗, which really just means bitch really)." I'm like... gurl, why.

Btw @Clauds am I allowed to pm you about the FB stuffs or na? I'll throw a few names privately and you tell me if I'm right or wrong.

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Naomi would slay that runway tbh but....I had no idea she's basically the Kendall Jenner of China :rofl::hang: she's a "famous" reality star there her husband is a multimillionaire. Still a stunner tho, I think she'll definitely win.

IMG_4788.PNG IMG_4789.PNG IMG_4790.PNG IMG_4791.PNG IMG_4792.PNG IMG_4793.PNG

i have a feeling she'll be the winner

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

He would rather kill himself :rofl:

Yeah, he's very eccentric. But I think the point is VS wants to create an atmosphere in their fashion show for which they call singers and I don't know if Eminem's style would suit the show. But it would be so awesome instead of calling twice Bieber and Weeknd!

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

The FB reveal seems to be a little too obvious on who it is but heck maybe we will be surprised. @Clauds I think you're about to become a legend for IG fans, even if you don't know anything about the FB.

it doesn't seems obvious to me at all hahahahhaha who do you think it is? 

I don't think the FB girl is an obvious person, for the last two years it's been people no one saw coming. 2015 we were dead set that Behati had it but it went to Lily, last year were thought it would be Dri or someone else except Jasmine whose name didn't come up almost at all. VS has had almost all the girls drop hints like "surprises are coming!!" "i can't wait for you to see my outifts!" "I wish I could share with you guys"!!!! They do it so we think they are all excited because they got it :idk: 

Now for the opening I've got no clue on who it is, I'd love for Adriana to open again tho because she is by far the strongest walker but again, I just don't see VS not giving the NA all the big things, I think this will be 2016 all over.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I don't think the FB girl is an obvious person, for the last two years it's been people no one saw coming. 2015 we were dead set that Behati had it but it went to Lily, last year were thought it would be Dri or someone else except Jasmine whose name didn't come up almost at all. VS has had almost all the girls drop hints like "surprises are coming!!" "i can't wait for you to see my outifts!" "I wish I could share with you guys"!!!! They do it so we think they are all excited because they got it  

Now for the opening I've got no clue on who it is, I'd love for Adriana to open again tho because she is by far the strongest walker but again, I just don't see VS not giving the NA all the big things, I think this will be 2016 all over.

The tease is strong, message you I must!

20 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I had completely forgotten about the whole Jessica Hart dissed Taylor Swift drama. Truthfully, I had forgotten about Jessica Hart altogether. I'll never understand what posessed her to talk about that publicly and what on earth did she think was going to happen.