Bellazon

Hey guys, here are the finalists that are on the Road to the Runway show!

Names (in picture order): Abby, Angel, Chao, Cristian, Grace, Jaclyn, Leader, Ling, Luna, Nana, Naomi, One, Rachel, Tong, Wen. 

GWxIBB66.jpg v9dTBKQa.jpg re8CnLi5.jpg GGc4ewvv.jpg 6Gklqc2z.jpg HXNrCJaE.jpg fiMTTEC6.jpg DFA9li6u.jpg 1mgPOPzN.jpg ZfOm6ZEt.jpg 6KKVVi39.jpg pKDq9okl.jpg VPhPU6NJ.jpg Sazb0PFg.jpg GvIA3qgU.jpg

I really want Chao to win because it would probably revive her career (she's already modeled internationally but took a step back due to school (?), and she's only 19 years old!

The show is in Mandarin (I wish there were English subtitles >_<), but here's a link if anyone wants to watch it! It features Ming Xi (I only just started the episode, but I'm sure the other model mentors are there too).

http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrh840vh.html

3 minutes ago, Cute said:

Hey guys, here are the finalists that are on the Road to the Runway show!

Names (in picture order): Abby, Angel, Chao, Cristian, Grace, Jaclyn, Leader, Ling, Luna, Nana, Naomi, One, Rachel, Tong, Wen. 

GWxIBB66.jpg v9dTBKQa.jpg re8CnLi5.jpg GGc4ewvv.jpg 6Gklqc2z.jpg HXNrCJaE.jpg fiMTTEC6.jpg DFA9li6u.jpg 1mgPOPzN.jpg ZfOm6ZEt.jpg 6KKVVi39.jpg pKDq9okl.jpg VPhPU6NJ.jpg Sazb0PFg.jpg GvIA3qgU.jpg

I really want Chao to win because it would probably revive her career (she's already modeled internationally but took a step back due to school (?), and she's only 19 years old!

The show is in Mandarin (I wish there were English subtitles >_<), but here's a link if anyone wants to watch it! It features Ming Xi (I only just started the episode, but I'm sure the other model mentors are there too).

http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrh840vh.html

I believe Naomi & Abby are in top 3 atm. They've filmed up to top 4 or 3. Jaclyn has been axed out since week 6. I noticed a lot of people rooting for Naomi, the wonders of make up lmao. But if you watched the first episode yesterday, Naomi looks super awful, especially her teeth. That and she looks very bland without makeup. I'm happy to see Leader put on weight, but I doubt she made it far. 

Rachel would probably fit VS very well, but her attitude throws me off. She thought attempting to be gutsy was good and that didn't quite cement the impression for me. Don't like Luna either because I don't see her fitting VS. Actually there were a few good ones that the VS judges axed out too quickly, I felt they probably deserved a spot more than a few of them up here. 

I don't know it's so weird. For something like this I feel like Ed and Monica would be involved. And whenever I search anything about this online there's nothing.

Are you sure it's the winner that goes into the show? Or does she win a chance to go to casting? 

6 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I don't know it's so weird. For something like this I feel like Ed and Monica would be involved. And whenever I search anything about this online there's nothing.

Are you sure it's the winner that goes into the show? Or does she win a chance to go to casting? 

Initially we thought it was a chance to go to castings, but that's all wrapped up now. :idk: So it must be a spot in the show- very likely in Pink. Yu Tsai is also involved, and he's been very open about it being connected to VS. 

6 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

In all fairness guys, I've been following the bellazon VSFS thread for three or four years now, and you guys, that somehow get to have or find the news before us "mortals" lol, always do this annoying thing of saying "ooh, I know but I cant' tell. oh, tell me on skype or dm" blablabla. Just don't say it, if you wanna share the news with us, do it. If you don't, or maybe can't rightly because of your jobs or something, just don't post about it in the thread. It's really annoying because we wanna know as well, but we can't. Just talk between you in private if you don't mind. Thanks.

ITA