Bellazon

I get the point but, if they actually say something IG accs are going to get it everywhere and their sources would stop telling them stop, it happened to me and that's how you learn to keep your little mouth shut except with the people you trust because you don't want to lose the info but sometimes it gets hard to keep everything to yourself and you drop a hint here and there.

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

I get the point but, if they actually say something IG accs are going to get it everywhere and their sources would stop telling them stop, it happened to me and that's how you learn to keep your little mouth shut except with the people you trust because you don't want to lose the info but sometimes it gets hard to keep everything to yourself and you drop a hint here and there.

Yes I get it, but just say it to the people who you trust in, don't throw the bomb in front of everyone and run. 

4 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Everyone thinks Elsa will get it and  I'm afraid because VS could ruin it and give it to another girl who's not ready yet, lol. I wish they'd made the right choice who's clearly Elsa.

What are you talking about? Monica and Sophia double FB is the right choice. 

17 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I don't really care about Behati not getting the FB (although I do think she should have had it the year Lily got it) but it's pissing me off that she can't even say "yeah, I'm walking" or "nah, not this time". I'm sure if she isn't she has her reasons, and I don't think she's quite done with VS yet with the comments going back and forth between her, Ed and the others, but keeping everyone in the dark for no reason is just annoying. 

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... I think she's just preggeeeeers again.

2 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I hope they release the video of them telling whomever got the bra like they did last year with Jasmine. That was really cute. 

If it's Elsa we will never see it, like last year. I'm still bitching about that because I never get to see her reaction. 

3 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Well only if Ed gets the SO, it's so unfair how he never gets anything special...

No, he is the Adriana/Alessandra of his line up, he barely do something and then steal the credits for the big things. Let's bring back Todd and let hi have his SO.