Bellazon

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

Zara Larsson has been comenting on Elsa's pictures and liking them a lot this days. Do you think that there's a little chance of her performing on the show or maybe they're just swedish pals?

I (sadly) think they are just awesome, swedish pals. I'd love for Zara to perform but as mentioned, she doesn't have much to promote atm.

Elsa doesn't follow Zara on IG, which is a little odd if they are friends but I also would be very surprised if Zara performed. :idk: Maybe she's just an Elsa fan. :p 

I'm excited for Estelle! Hoping she's not in Pink, but I think that'll be the case. 

1 hour ago, sammyangel said:

Wings maybe? She would look amazing in anything tbh ...

Probably wings. I don't know, they seem to be in love with Blanca atm, she's definitely getting special treatment this year and I love that, she is a babe and she deserve it. 

+Elsa had more fittings today, it's her 3rd day, I really  hope she gets something big this year too. Last year she slay the opening (the store full version w/o taylor and gigi was amazing). 

Here's everyone who got papped today

QfPhLo03.jpg LyPsKXW7.jpg KUWIECzG.jpg goiudqG1.jpg Yof9NEyn.jpg Jm9VVowj.jpg ahWUE1Je.jpg rZ4WQIgM.jpg jY3ODdXD.jpg zmcIuKQa.jpg ByrD1f9s.jpg

Elsa was also there today again because she got the Fantasy Bra and she had a third fitting for it #bitchdontkillmyvibe but Wire/Getty still have nothing on her so I'll check again tomorrow at work to see if there were more girls

2 hours ago, sammyangel said:

Wings maybe? She would look amazing in anything tbh ...

Blanca!1 so excited for her. i feel like she could be a perfect VS Angel with a contract . a unique look  beautiful brown eyes pale skin and super stunning. plus she talks really well. cant wait to see her and Grace who maybe got two outfits cause she said fittingSSSS with s lol

4 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Blanca!1 so excited for her. i feel like she could be a perfect VS Angel with a contract . a unique look  beautiful brown eyes pale skin and super stunning. plus she talks really well. cant wait to see her and Grace who maybe got two outfits cause she said fittingSSSS with s lol

I think the same.

Both would be perfect as VS angel

15 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Those red sunglasses Elsa has on are atrocious. :ninja: I haven't been digging her style much at all this past week honestly. 

Blanca looks beyond adorable in that polka dot dress and that big smile. :heart: Can't wait to see what she's wearing. 

Her style is pretty unique, she has her own signature 70's vibe most of the time and I love it for that but her taste in sunglasses it's awful.

3 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I think the same.

Both would be perfect as VS angel

9 minutes ago, MarVS said:

I think Grace is still too young, she fits perfectly in PINK she should stay there for a while. But Blanca should be an Angel, they're loving her lately so maybe they are thinking about it. 

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Her style is pretty unique, she has her own signature 70's vibe most of the time and I love it for that but her taste in sunglasses it's awful.

Yeah, I usually appreciate that her style is more unique and not the same "street style trends" over and over, and generally really like her outfit choices but her outfits from this week have been quite weak imo. I loved the sunnies she wore with the denim skirt and leopard print coat, but hated the rest of the outfit. :rofl: