Bellazon

36 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

There is an awkward video of taylor "leaving" with her wings lol,like what is she doing?? She actually didn't even leave with them.

Of course she didn't. They're not actually giving the girls the wings. It's a planned photo op. They use them for promo pictures for the VS social media. "Everyday Angel" seems to be one of their new fav hashtags. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Of course she didn't. They're not actually giving the girls the wings. It's a planned photo op. They use them for promo pictures for the VS social media. "Everyday Angel" seems to be one of their new fav hashtags. 

Everybody else was seen actually walking with them to their cars. Not walking back and forth and obviously posing with them. Adriana did leave with hers. Candice did leave with hers. They got into their cars with them.

1~43.jpg

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Everybody else was seen actually walking with them to their cars. Not walking back and forth and obviously posing with them. Adriana did leave with hers. Candice did leave with hers. They got into their cars with them.

And my guess is the wings were returned soon after. The pictures are all super staged, and they've been doing this with the same set of wings for a while now. Taylor probably didn't actually leave with them in this instance because they needed them for another girl. :idk: 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

And my guess is the wings were returned soon after. The pictures are all super staged, and they've been doing this with the same set of wings for a while now. Taylor probably didn't actually leave with them in this instance because they needed them for another girl. :idk: 

I understand its for pr, taylor just did it more awkward than everybody else.

Am I the only one who thinks that the outfits that are in the back of the press room always look better than most of the show ones? I would die of joy if someday they decide to only use actual white fluffy wings and lingerie. 

Capture+_2017-08-29-15-12-31.png

I wouldn't call it "the lack of fucks given" lol. That would be candice or adriana who didn't bother to pose with them but made sure they were seen walking with them. It was just in their hands. Taylor was attempting to pose and it just didn't work out right lol 

But I bet alessandra about to be extra af with her wings. She will make up for it lol

26 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the outfits that are in the back of the press room always look better than most of the show ones? I would die of joy if someday they decide to only use actual white fluffy wings and lingerie. 

Capture+_2017-08-29-15-12-31.png

they always do :cain: I remember the VS Angel Card commercial that Adriana was in and her outfit, hair and makeup was SUPERB. It made me so sad because VS will never return to that type of glamorous look. She looked amazing! I wish we returned back to the glamour 

IMG_4573.JPG IMG_4574.JPG

2 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Kendall and Hailey are both out in LA having fun so I highly doubt they're walking this year. I think we've reached our final lineup since VS Instagram said you can check for the list of the girls walking the show on their website and I doubt they would even mention that if they were still including more girls.

Even though I think she won't be walking this year, I wouldn't use her running around LA as proof that she's not. Last year she was doing the same thing around fitting time and literally did not fly into NY until the very night of her fitting. She was the last girl to be fit & it was in the middle of the night. 

She was also seemingly shooting something with Mario Testino today so it's possible she has other stuff going on in LA right now. Or she just wants to be there until VS tells her she has to come to NY.