Bellazon

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Am I the only one who would 100% love Miley Cyrus to perform this year? I love both Malibu and Younger Now so so much, can't believe she was doing weird tongue shit and wearing pasties not long ago :ninja: 

I can definitely see Malibu being performed. It's such a beautiful and serene song however of Taylor is performing, I'm sure she'll have the upper hand on who else gets to perform and considering her beef with Miley it's not likely :/ 

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Am I the only one who would 100% love Miley Cyrus to perform this year? I love both Malibu and Younger Now so so much, can't believe she was doing weird tongue shit and wearing pasties not long ago :ninja: 

+1 

Miley can actually sing live and if she doesn't overdo it, It would probably be great. Back in 2013, Parisian Nights was with a Miley song and It was definitely one of my all time fav segments.

9 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I can definitely see Malibu being performed. It's such a beautiful and serene song however of Taylor is performing, I'm sure she'll have the upper hand on who else gets to perform and considering her beef with Miley it's not likely :/ 

I think Younger Now is the perfect PINK song tbh. As far as Taylor goes, I just realized her album comes out November 10th, there is absolutely no way in hell she'll be in China for her first week of sales, so unless VS planned the show around her dates I sincerely doubt she'll perform if the show is in the usual November 10-20th window.

Also her new song sucks :rofl: I love her music, she's a snake but I've always loved her music anyway however, the song is just horrible and I hope we don't have to endure it.

It is curious that there are no images of LAIS  entering and leaving the Victoria secret  building :angel: fot her fitting,Same romee was seen the first day, or even having the wings like the other angels, but  It is true that there is a photo  in  this building.

I hope a new  video this tuesday for  diferents segments

They really need to release the sketches and segments ASAP because I'm getting REALLY impatient! They need to start hyping us up!!!! 

Malibu would be good for PINK if it's going to be a beach theme like what's been speculated! Younger Now just seems a little too slow for PINK

43 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I would totally love Miley, her new music it's perfect for the show and she wouldn't try to outshine the models like Taylor or Gaga but I don't know, She's Stella's ex and I know we will be watching Kristen in the public this year so maybe they don't book her for that reason. 

Nice layout overhaul.

@Clauds can you do me a favor? Count Shu Pei out of the list at the moment. Apparently, there's been a misunderstanding between from the source I provided. I spoke to one of the admins from the page and they mentioned best to leave her out of the list or consider her tentative. Reason being even though her fan group has confirmed her appearance, she herself has yet to confirm and her agency hasn't said a thing about it. So there's a 99% chance she's not making it. You can axe her off the list and update it again if it makes sense.