Bellazon

To be fair Sara always posts about being super happy every year so idk. But I really hope she gets to open a segment, It's long due. I won't even get my hopes up for her to open the show (even though I think she's more than qualified and would do a great job) because VS always sleeps on her, and I doubt they'll put her opening the show without never having open a segment before.

Just now, clau17 said:

To be fair Sara always posts about being super happy every year so idk. But I really hope she gets to open a segment, It's long due. I won't even get my hopes up for her to open the show (even though I think she's more than qualified and would do a great job) because VS always sleeps on her, and I doubt they'll put her opening the show without never having open a segment before.

yea you have a point - besides Sara is clearly not a Tier1 Angel for VS... 

Until when are the fittings? We will know soon if we have KenGi or not

She already has a second fitting planned for tomorrow too. A MUA posted about it, so it'll probably be the one that's filmed.

I doubt she would be that obvious if it was the FB? :idk: Might just be a play on Victoria's Secret.  I obviously would be thrilled if she did get it, but I'm not going to get my hopes up yet. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

She already has a second fitting planned for tomorrow too. A MUA posted about it, so it'll probably be the one that's filmed.

I doubt she would be that obvious if it was the FB? :idk: Might just be a play on Victoria's Secret. 

You're right. Or maybe she's opening again?

The only thing I like about VS' way of giving the FB is the unpredictability of who's going to get it. It builds up anticipation!

If the FB was given out solely on seniority or the most recent Angel to have a baby (this second reason being used a handful of times), it would be predictable.

1 hour ago, jay_hk said:

if the show is still 42 mins I hope there are not 9 segments, otherwise we will have to watch it in slo-mo and still we would miss girls if we blink... I hope they do a 90'' cut

I highly doubt if we have 9 segements that the show will only be 42 mins (or basically an hour). Most likely they'll make it two hours long instead (which would be incredible) or an hour and 30 mins but push the time to 9pm instead of 10pm like it's usually shown (in NY/East Coast time)