Bellazon

2 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

this sounds nonsense:idk:

Like I said, it could be 6 segments or it could be 9. All these different elements that we're seeing in the costumes could be grouped up in to 6 long segments, or spread to 9 segments, each one on its own. Maybe its 6 segments with 20-25 outfits per run, or its 9 segments with 10-15 outfits. 

16 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Like I said, it could be 6 segments or it could be 9. All these different elements that we're seeing in the costumes could be grouped up in to 6 long segments, or spread to 9 segments, each one on its own. Maybe its 6 segments with 20-25 outfits per run, or its 9 segments with 10-15 outfits. 

Makes perfect sense to me

Bella is walking, she scored every major Chinese september cover so she's probably a great seller there and she's literally on her way to China to promote some jewelry line. No way in hell VS is letting her go, if she doesn't walk it will most likely be her choice

Hope the Hailey confirmation is true. I find her to be as bad or maybe even worse than Kendall