Bellazon

Anyone wanna squeeze their eyes to find out the segment names? I can't see any. But y'all with super eyes might be able too :rofl: . Following the theory of 9 segments, IF there are 9 segments, we could possibly have a segment revolving around Bridal Weddings and another around Ancient Roman. 

21124051_1408456122571587_2025340431_n.jpg

Edit: oops, sorry. Double posted. 

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Anyone wanna squeeze their eyes to find out the segment names? I can't see any. But y'all with super eyes might be able too :rofl: . Following the theory of 9 segments, IF there are 9 segments, we could possibly have a segment revolving around Bridal Weddings and another around Ancient Roman. 

21124051_1408456122571587_2025340431_n.jpg

Edit: oops, sorry. Double posted. 

Quality sucks. Will try checking it on the YT video 

Looks like there is 9 segments.
VSFS_2017.png

This one you can see how many looks are in some of the segments. I'm thinking the pink post-it notes near the ladies head, are saying how many looks and wings are in each segment. There 17 looks in the opening segment, if it stays in that order.
VSFS_2017_2.png

Can anyone make out any of the segment names?
VSFS_2017_1.png

From the first picture I can guess a few
1. Nomad?
2. Porcelain Angels
3. A Western Romance
4. Mil something? I think this one is PINK
5. Goddess?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?

16 minutes ago, TrésChic said:

VSFS_2017.png

This one you can see how many looks are in some of the segments. I'm thinking the pink post-it notes near the ladies head, are saying how many looks and wings are in each segment. There 17 looks in the opening segment, if it stays in that order.
VSFS_2017_2.png

Can anyone make out any of the segment names?
VSFS_2017_1.png

From the first picture I can guess a few
1. Nomad?
2. Porcelain Angels
3. A Western Romance
4. Mil something? I think this one is PINK
5. Goddess?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?

Looks like we might potentially be getting 9 segments.

16 minutes ago, TrésChic said:

VSFS_2017.png

If we look closely, only the first 6 have titles before pictures, so maybe the other ones are outfits of the previous segments up in the board? :idk:

Idk, but I'm excited at the idea of the show being longer!

10 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

If we look closely, only the first 6 have titles before pictures, so maybe the other ones are outfits of the previous segments up in the board? :idk:

@TrésChic I think after Goddess, there is a Fairy segment.

Notice the F, with very whimsical designs around it. Here's what the Weibo users are speculating

(1)丛林天使,很多树叶、花瓣、动物毛发 (Tropical Angels, maybe lots of leaves, flowers, animal fur coats)
(2)瓷器天使,灵感来自青花瓷 (Porcelain Angels, I think this is a spot on, nothing to see here)
(3)异域天使,其他国家的文化融合,类似前路奇缘 (Foreign Angels, might match up to Nomad(ic Angels?)
(4)Pink 动漫(有点像日本巫女装)(PINK, basically)
(5)希腊女神,古希腊罗马着装 (Ancient Roman)
(6)幽灵天使系列(反正也是暗黑系列)(Ghostly/Phantom (?) Angels)
(7)殿堂新娘(白色为主)(Bridal Angels? 殿堂 refers to the chapel, but I think the context refers to the isle)
(8)钢铁女侠(类似2010年大开的金属秀服) ( Iron Maidens/Claymore Warriors? Pardon me, I don't translate well, but it says its similar to a big opening segment in 2010 that had gold outfits, I can't seem to remember any...Was it Tough Love? But 钢铁 refers to iron and steel. I think its a reference to the punk rock ensemble, spikes and what not.)
(9)梦幻少女或者西部牛仔 (Fantasy Girls/Wild West Angels)

Some segments could be bunched up together. Interpret them as you see fit. 

42 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I think it are 6 segments but just longer ones with more outfits. On the pic of Monica with the board in the back, you can see that one row is full length while the one underneath is, is not even half that long. So my guess is that there a 6 segments but just heavily extended.

9 segments entirely possible since this year there are 5 fit models not just 3 like last year. With Barbara, Devon, Cindy we also saw Diloni, Sui as fit models. 

Highly likely since there are more outfits to make and 5 models give them better scope for scheduling the fittings .... ?

Personally love the idea of more .... More the better and for god sake a longer run time....

53 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

@TrésChic I think after Goddess, there is a Fairy segment.

Notice the F, with very whimsical designs around it. Here's what the Weibo users are speculating

(1)丛林天使,很多树叶、花瓣、动物毛发 (Tropical Angels, maybe lots of leaves, flowers, animal fur coats)
(2)瓷器天使,灵感来自青花瓷 (Porcelain Angels, I think this is a spot on, nothing to see here)
(3)异域天使,其他国家的文化融合,类似前路奇缘 (Foreign Angels, might match up to Nomad(ic Angels?)
(4)Pink 动漫(有点像日本巫女装)(PINK, basically)
(5)希腊女神,古希腊罗马着装 (Ancient Roman)
(6)幽灵天使系列(反正也是暗黑系列)(Ghostly/Phantom (?) Angels)
(7)殿堂新娘(白色为主)(Bridal Angels? 殿堂 refers to the chapel, but I think the context refers to the isle)
(8)钢铁女侠(类似2010年大开的金属秀服) ( Iron Maidens/Claymore Warriors? Pardon me, I don't translate well, but it says its similar to a big opening segment in 2010 that had gold outfits, I can't seem to remember any...Was it Tough Love? But 钢铁 refers to iron and steel. I think its a reference to the punk rock ensemble, spikes and what not.)
(9)梦幻少女或者西部牛仔 (Fantasy Girls/Wild West Angels)

Some segments could be bunched up together. Interpret them as you see fit. 

this sounds nonsense:idk: