Bellazon

Does anyone know why they start casting and fitting models so early when the show takes place not till November?

And why is Behati being talked about as if she's not definitely in the show? She's an Angel and currently not pregnant. Why shouldn't she be walking?

7 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

Does anyone know why they start casting and fitting models so early when the show takes place not till November?

And why is Behati being talked about as if she's not definitely in the show? She's an Angel and currently not pregnant. Why shouldn't she be walking?

It probably takes more time than usual due to the location (visas, transporting stuff, etc)

And about Bee, i think it's because she hasn't done anything with VS for a very long time and it seems like she isn't interested. Her pregnancy isn't an excuse anymore, look at Candice.

1 hour ago, JJMarvel said:

Why would it be too soon for Elsa? I think she's the most deserving NA to get a FB. She's already working so long for them and never got an opening segment before last year. Yeah the pink ones but no one cares about them.

Maybe it's too soon compared to angels like Jas, Stella or Lais. She left PINK recently, I do not know if it is relevant but in my perspective, Elsa could get it next year. Stella has a connection with Ed and with everything that has been published, she is likely to get it this year. Also, i do not think she lasts more than two years in the firm, so Ed must give her the FB before her departure.

1 hour ago, almanaotemcor said:

It is quite certain that Stella will get the FB. I would be surprised if Elsa got it, it would be too soon

How is it too early for Elsa, who worked three more years for the brand than Stella, but you think Stella will get it? :idk: She has been an Angel just as long as Stella has, plus her Pink experience. 

Elsa and Jo (and maybe Taylor) are the most realistic of the NA to get it imo, just based on how much VS work they do, but I could see a curveball with Stella or Martha. I don't think it'll be Bee, but maybe Candice of the "vet" Angels. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

How is it too early for Elsa, who worked three more years for the brand than Stella, but you think Stella will get it? :idk:

Elsa and Jo (and maybe Taylor) are the most realistic of the NA to get it imo, just based on how much VS work they do, but I could see a curveball with Stella or Martha. I don't think it'll be Bee, but maybe Candice of the "vet" Angels. 

Idk maybe I'm wrong but I do not see Elsa this year with the FB. It seems Ed likes the girls who suck him and Stella is the closest to him in this last time. I see it as a future announcement of '' look, my favorite angel will be the next to get the FB ''

39 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

There are some outfits that they try on several girls. 

imo one of the best segments in recent years. Alessandra's little interaction with Taylor is my fav moment in that segment. I think 2014 was the last VS show that was good.

I couldn't agree more. Angel Ball has got to be one of my personal fave show closing segment VS has had since 2008. The outfits were polished and primed to perfection, the wings were glamorous and original, the song actually worked really well in the segment, my only concern was Taylor being a camera hog and blocking the runway :unsure: she ruined Lais's walk imo but overall I loved the segement regardless 

5 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Idk maybe I'm wrong but I do not see Elsa this year with the FB. It seems Ed likes the girls who suck him and Stella is the closest to him in this last time. I see it as a future announcement of '' look, my favorite angel will be the next to get the FB ''

Suck him or suck up to him? :p

9 minutes ago, Warhol said:

But she is in Brazil and she'll be at SPFW, if they announce the FB this month.... She might not get it

This has nothing to do with her getting the fantasy bra. They could announce it tomorrow and maybe the meetings, interviews, etc could be around October. 

Definitely not too early for Elsa...she's been working with VS since 2011, that's 6 consecutive years straight and she has worked her ass off :idk: she's the most deserving of the FB (as well as Lais) because of seniority. However, I do believe that if Behati won't get it this year, it'll def go to Stella. Ed and the rest seem to be obsessed with her and she's been used an AWFULLY lot this year by VS...so I wouldn't rule her out 

I think we can agree that VS gives shit about deserving and stuff. They just give it to the model they like at the moment and whomever they feel like. They made Ale wait centuries before giving her her first FB, so we'll never be able to be 100% who will get it until we see the picture and the announcement.

I still think that Elsa might be the one wearing the FB because I saw her doing a very "secret" shoot and very elegant like 2 months ago and never saw another girls doing something like that. I used to believe it was part of the holiday commercial but it's not (She was wearing a tulle skirt and big curly hair) and I still don't know what was that for. But it's probable that was another thing and they give it to Stella.

*The photographer deleted the picture like 2 hours later.