Bellazon

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

lol I'm sorry but I don't see them EVER dropping Elsa, they're practically molding her to be Candice's replacement and she has a huger fan base than Martha who's just known for being apart of Taylor Swift's pathetic "girl squad". I think out of all the NA, Elsa, Jasmine, Josephine, Taylor and maybe Sara will be last remaining ones.

Well, that mould would be outdated then because Elsa is the same age as Candice.

13 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Nope :/

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am not gonna give any of the new comers shit because non of them are social media models. And thats good enough for me at this point.

THANK YOU. it's so annoying.. like one account on ig is like please keep the standards, we need bombshells, not some girls who wanted to walk a glitter runway. do they not get that every model who is considered a bombshell didn't start off as a bombshell but as just a model like all the newcomers? ugh. they're all just models working like all the other models and people are treating them like they're the devil or something.

Im excited to se

Angels: Behati, Candice, Tay, Elsa and Sara

Regulars: Grace, Blanca, Georgia, Devon, Ming, Kelly G

Newcomers: Alexina ?, Gizele, winning girl, Frida, Roos, Amilna

didnt say it before but THANK GOD KEKE IS NOT BACK, the body of that woman scares me and not a fan of her face either tho

Behati is so done with Vs right now.She will be get less screentime like linsay last show.I think they will focus on new angel,Adri,candice like usual.Ale ,lily look so out of place in Angel line up.They don't stand out like adri or candice when they pair up with new angel.

When do they announcement fantasy bra?

I would like to see red fantasy bra colour.

1 hour ago, Emerods said:

STAPH. We didn't get rid of this Girl? Why she's back? I don't get it 

And for the Models I'm looking for are:

Angels: Bee,Candice,Adri,Ale,Jojo & Elsa.

Regulars: Devon, Sanne, Kate G, Grace & Georgia

Rookies: Alexina, Gizele, Vanessa & Frida

^ That Lily D. confirmation are just plain fantasies lmao they don't even have a source

And about the models:

ANGELS: Adriana, Elsa, Jasmine. Kinda Josephine.

REGULARS: Graze, Sui He, Maria Borges, Georgia, Blanca, Jourdana, Liu Wen, Dilone, Kelly, Alanna, Ming.

ROOKIES: Samille, Estelle, Mayowa, Alexina, Grace Bol, Aiden, Gizele, Amilna, Frida.

1 minute ago, Adriensabores said:

I think we need to consider that since the show is in China maybe they will have an Asian act? maybe a kpop group for Pink? They're all so high energy it could be amazing!

Kpop is K-orean, no chinese! hahaha But it would be fun to watch, at least their dances.

2 hours ago, Emerods said:

transfixed1.gif               nope.jpg

5 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

I think we need to consider that since the show is in China maybe they will have an Asian act? maybe a kpop group for Pink? They're all so high energy it could be amazing!

BLACK PINK - BOOM BA YAHHHHH sorry, just had to. @DonSimon ayyy, great minds think alike!

To IG fan accounts 

tumblr_mct2kjohv01qksk74o1_400.gif

Just now, Sanni said:

@PastaFreak I thought about that song too! But they would not get away with doing that “Indian” dance without causing controversy. :laugh: And wasn’t the band discontinued at some point?

There's an Indian dance O.o? Blackpink debuted last August, so they're pretty new to the Kpop scene. But as far as fame goes, these girls snagged a one hit wonder with Boom Ba Yah and have been a trending group since. It's still one of the known Kpop songs I'd say and not sure about Indian dance though since the show IS gonna be in China. Silly American racial warriors probably can't do much. I definitely think if VS is going to consider an Asian artist, K-artists can't slip past their consideration. Country relationship wise, Korea and China are in super good terms. There are a ton of K-fans in China who will go crazy when K-artists arrive. That alone should give VSFS a massive boost. I can bet you when VSFS happens in China, both Weibo & Twitter/Facebook/IG are gonna blow out of proportion. VS just needs to be smart with their planning and not get some crap Chinese artists like that Met 11 Gala singer that Sui, AA, Jo promoted to go sing. Granted, they might not be familiar with Asian artist, but if they do an educated search, they can easily pull off 2017's show super super well. Nobody wants to hear a ching-chong-ling-dong sing English songs. Oh and I think the band that discontinued was Wonder Girls/T-ara, not them.