Bellazon

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So my friend's aunt lied to me about the segments to throw me off and pretty much confirmed that the rumored segments are 80% real....:/ so no vixen, all black segment this year (thank god!) she gave me only one real segment which is PINK since it is beach themed haha

IMG_4175.PNG

If it is true i think Adriana opening

43 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Hm, not sure if I buy the segments. It sort of looks and sounds fan made or some kind of wishful thinking. Why would they have both Porcelain Angels (which was discussed here yesterday) and Angels Through the Looking Glass (a MET gala theme from two years ago)? I feel like someone was lurking IG and these boards and came up with them and are trying to pass them off as actual segments but we'll see I guess.

Porcelain one is definitely real from what the sketches show, as well as the PINK beach segment since that has been discussed here since May when Barbara F. was in the first fittings for the show. Carnaval segment could be real as well because from the board, you can see a lot of colorful feathers and big wings and the looking glass....well, did we all not just see Barbara try on glass-like wings or? But let's just wait till they release them this week or the following.

IMG_4184.PNG

39 minutes ago, flamelingo said:

Are y'all actually going to drag Roosmarijn over something that happened 3 YEARS AGO??? SMH. People love to bring this incident up every time she does anything like??

And by the way I don't think it's very likely that she actually tried to steal them on purpose (she actually argued it was an accident in court, that's why it was in the news), because she wasn't poor by any means so why would she?? lmao. 

ALSO if y'all want to hear some more tea, the only reason this got in the news is because she didn't go to her agency immediately. She took it to court because she wanted to prove her innocence, while what usually happens is that the agency covers this sort of stuff up, they just settle out of court and noone ever knows. And that's not just for alledged shoplifting, models have done worse stuff and got away with it in that way.

okay my little rant is over but if y'all bring that stuff up one more time I SWEAR lol

girl chill, no ones dragging her we're just discussing it. 

I've figured out why there are so many girls this year....

Spoiler

.... it's because this year they have a lot more outfits to choose from ...  and would you like to know why?

Spoiler

...... Chinese sweatshops are making them cheap.

GO VS CHINA 2017

32 minutes ago, flamelingo said:

Are y'all actually going to drag Roosmarijn over something that happened 3 YEARS AGO??? SMH. People love to bring this incident up every time she does anything like??

And by the way I don't think it's very likely that she actually tried to steal them on purpose (she actually argued it was an accident in court, that's why it was in the news), because she wasn't poor by any means so why would she?? lmao. 

ALSO if y'all want to hear some more tea, the only reason this got in the news is because she didn't go to her agency immediately. She took it to court because she wanted to prove her innocence, while what usually happens is that the agency covers this sort of stuff up, they just settle out of court and noone ever knows. And that's not just for alledged shoplifting, models have done worse stuff and got away with it in that way.

okay my little rant is over but if y'all bring that stuff up one more time I SWEAR lol

OF COURSE! Just the way it needs to be said (for some reason) that a model is the daughter of this or that famous person and that it's all nepotism in order to imply they didn't deserve to walk the show. Generally speaking, it seems like they're not deserving of anything big. Speaking of "nepotism" - I really don't think Aiden Curtiss fits VS. But I'm quite sure she'll be in the PINK segment anyway. With so many models being cast, there's always one spot left for your own daughter I guess :Angel: