Bellazon

1 minute ago, all-access-vs said:

Didn't Roosmarjin have a shoplifting scandal that cost her a bunch of jobs? Interesting that they'd pick her, Someone correct me if I'm wrong though

She did. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735513/Dutch-Vogue-Urban-Outfitters-model-Roosmarijn-Kok-19-accused-shoplifting-chocolate-bars-fish-oil-Whole-Foods-insists-forgot-bag-buying-fat-free-yogurt-protein-bars.html

Hm, not sure if I buy the segments. It sort of looks and sounds fan made or some kind of wishful thinking. Why would they have both Porcelain Angels (which was discussed here yesterday) and Angels Through the Looking Glass (a MET gala theme from two years ago)? I feel like someone was lurking IG and these boards and came up with them and are trying to pass them off as actual segments but we'll see I guess.

43 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So my friend's aunt lied to me about the segments to throw me off and pretty much confirmed that the rumored segments are 80% real....:/ so no vixen, all black segment this year (thank god!) she gave me only one real segment which is PINK since it is beach themed haha

IMG_4175.PNG

I like these segments, carnaval uuhhmm :/ 

I can easily see the FB in fantasy dream or angels through the looking glass