Bellazon

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Y'all are assuming VS decided not to cast the veterans. I can see them not being too happy with the deal VS offered to the China trip, therefore VS is going with girls who NEED the show

Can you explain what this deal is?what would make doing the show in China different (or a deal breaker it seems) than in past locations?

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Y'all are assuming VS decided not to cast the veterans. I can see them not being too happy with the deal VS offered to the China trip, therefore VS is going with girls who NEED the show

Most likely not like that. They can act how much they want, but we all know they all wanna do the show, no matter how famous they are already.

I find it quite random to see so many models going to the casting that have done the shows 3-4 years ago. So far there are a lot of fresh faces confirmed and I welcome a new generation. I got enough from Lily D, Izabel and all the other regulars. Happy to see Samille being confirmed. I thought she could do VS the first time I saw her. Who's this Daria Klyshtun-chick? I googled her and nothing popped out. I also don't like models being cast who are too unknown. LOVE the re-cast of Blanca. She look stunning in the photos going to casting. Actually the numbers of girls walking is like 30 something already? Is this going to be a show with 60 models or what?? :dry:

Just now, VSfan88 said:

I find it quite random to invite so many girls from past shows to the casting. So far there are a lot of fresh faces confirmed and I welcome a new generation. I got enough from Lily D, Izabel and all the other regulars. Happy to see Samille being confirmed. I thought she could do VS the first time I saw her. Who's this Daria Klyshtun-chick? I googled her and nothing popped out. I also don't like models being cast who are too unknown. LOVE the re-cast of Blanca. She look stunning in the photos going to casting.

How do you expect to find new model at Google :D Just search for her in Instagram. And agree for Lily D, I've never found her appealing to me

1 minute ago, Nikol said:

How do you expect to find new model at Google :D Just search for her in Instagram. And agree for Lily D, I've never found her appealing to me

I didn't know she was super new. I always thought models should have done some model gigs before getting cast for such a big thing like the VS show.