Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Can you post confirmation?

I ain't updating the list until people are 100% confirmed, Iv'e read so much bullshit in the past 48 hours :rofl:

it's 100% confirmed. trust us. his agent wrote about it in georgian language, so you won't understand a word. 

A Weibo VS Fanpage is tired of non-VS social media accounts spreading news LOL.

http://weibo.com/2941636092/Fitodf5MO

TL;DR of link - Weibo confusing international users, international users confusing Weibo HAHAHAHA. 

FYI just thought of sharing these names

穷毛 = literally translated as poor fur or hobo fur I guess not sure who, Izabel?

沈经理  = Lily Donaldson, don't know why they call her a manager 

ig 贵妇芳 = Isabeli Fontana I believe or Izabel maybe.  Translated as rich wife something something. 

海南 = Pretty sure its Joan Smalls due to her AA outfit in 2011

luma = luma grothe

Mix and match the names if you know something LOL. 

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

A Weibo VS Fanpage is tired of non-VS social media accounts spreading news LOL.

http://weibo.com/2941636092/Fitodf5MO

TL;DR of link - Weibo confusing international users, international users confusing Weibo HAHAHAHA. 

I used google translate from this post and it's kind of confusing me. So a confirmation about Shu Pei is by the fan?

13 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

With 

Question to everyone- 

Who would you tollarate gets through the show once as a new commer from via nepotism:

Haily Baldwin

Macquinly Hill

Sadie Newman 

?????????

Sadie. She's definitely the prettiest, tallest and her body Is great.

3 minutes ago, bobowbowlbeau said:

I used google translate from this post and it's kind of confusing me. So a confirmation about Shu Pei is by the fan?

Basically, the page is saying don't believe anything unless its from VS or the models' agency confirming it. And yes, that Shu Pei's confirmation was mentioned by her fan group. But usually fan groups in China are .... reliable about 80% of the time. They need to have more than Sui and Ming in the show, so I'm willing to believe Shu Pei is in. 

Ironically, they took the news of Maria B, Barbs F based on their own personal confirmation. 

They're also trash talking non-Chinese users for using Google Translations. Fucking China people really, makes me feel ashamed to be a Chinese.

As always, take things with a pinch of salt.

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Basically, the page is saying don't believe anything unless its from VS or the models' agency confirming it.

Ironically, they took the news of Maria B, Barbs F based on their own personal confirmation. 

They're also trash talking non-Chinese users for using Google Translations. Fucking China people really, makes me feel ashamed to be a Chinese.

Well, don;t be ashamed to be a Chinese tho. You seems to be a nice one so far! Thank you for clarify me.

Okay, most of the Isabeli/Izabel/Lily D/Bianca/Joan stuff seems to be just speculation at this point. Honestly, seeing the selections so far, Sophia's choice's have all made it, so Izabel and Lily D have nearly a 99% chance of getting in. If none of these girls make it, VS loses so much credibility. Pretty sure every single one of those girls (minus Bianca) was offered an Angel contract at some point. 

I'd say from the new wave of nepotism Sadie is the least horrible one, she was actually a model before being Sara's friend, and while I don't find her to be amazingly beautiful, I think she's a pretty girl so I'd be alright with her getting it. Unlike Mackinley and Hailey who would have never become models without their families, let alone get VS callbacks