Bellazon

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's confirmed, Roos and Zuri (her bestie) confirmed it.

At least one girl from my list made it, probably means the rest won't because VS just can't fucking let me have nice things :rofl: 

I just went wayside by the jesus..... editing that because NOPE

Better -

6 minutes ago, gabiroos said:

Roos Abels? How do you know that? In fact Aqua says she don't know, this girls I think they are just hiding cause they are newcomers

She told her fanpage that she doesn't konw yet and is still waiting for some news from agency 

Just now, gabiroos said:

So this confirm my theory, she says she didn't know and she got ir, Aqua says she didn't know so I think she'll confirm very soon

They have to call each agency and inform each model individually, it may just be that she hasn't gotten a phone call yet.

5 minutes ago, gabiroos said:

So this confirm my theory, she says she didn't know and she got ir, Aqua says she didn't know so I think she'll confirm very soon

Same, the girls who didn't get it, know it already. I'm assuming those who didn't get it, will find out via some cheesy agency video

14 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Its a long process you know, making it to the show. She still has to apply for visa and stuff :ermm:

I live for this kind of optimism ! Let her be in the show only to miss her visa confirmation. Rejected due to being bad at catwalk ! ???

As long as Lily D is not in, I'm happy. I don't wanna see Lily D as much as I don't wanna see Kendull. 

Joan Smalls is an eh, but right now I'm feeling NOPE. So no.

Pity Izabel & Isabeli are out though, can you picture Izabel crying during castings? 

5 minutes ago, gabiroos said:

With the same logic. VS will show Haily Baldwin or Saidie or Macquinlys reaction in getting casted while she is on the casting runway ! A la- Gigi or Bella ! 

Question to everyone- 

Who would you tollarate gets through the show once as a new commer from via nepotism:

Haily Baldwin

Macquinly Hill

Sadie Newman 

?????????

1 minute ago, nuttyfeet said:

With the same logic. VS will show Haily Baldwin or Saidie or Macquinlys reaction in getting casted while she is on the casting runway ! A la- Gigi or Bella ! 

Question to everyone- 

Who would you tollarate gets through the show once as a new commer from via nepotism:

Haily Baldwin

Macquinly Hill

Sadie Newman 

?????????

Hailey for sure. Don't wanna sound rude but she's more feminine and beautiful imo 
Also her body is on point now

13 minutes ago, Kikala said:

Bianca's social media agent is from my country. He wrote that Bianca didn't get it.

Can you post confirmation?

I ain't updating the list until people are 100% confirmed, Iv'e read so much bullshit in the past 48 hours :rofl: