15. Grace Elizabeth

16. Zuri Tibby

17. Sui He

18. Barbara Fialho

19. Megan Williams

20. Maria Borges

21. Samille Bermanelli

22. Shu Pei

With the other three fitting girls being almost confirmed at this point + Izabel, Isabeli and Lily D that's already 28, more than half of what we are allegedly getting this year.

Lily D confirmed? :hang:

4 minutes ago, coolboy said:

Hopefully we'll see Isabeli, Blanca, Maryna or Bianca. That's the only that can save the show and ratings.

They won't do shit for ratings, people doesn't know them/cares about them :rofl: Don't get me wrong, I like all the women you mentioned but truth is, outside bellazon people does not give a fuckity fuck about who walks the show unless it's someone popular that everyone likes and knows the ratings will be saved by decent performers, good marketing and people who will be relieved of not seeing the Kartrashians.

1 minute ago, coolboy said:

Hopefully we'll see Isabeli, Blanca, Maryna or Bianca. That's the only that can save the show and ratings.

Agreed! I think Isabeli and Bianca are definitely walking for sure, my fingers are crossed for Maryna and Blanca tho :angel: too many great models this year but we all know they'll get pushed aside to make room for the nepotism squad 

After 6 pages I'm SO mad >:(

1. Stop with nonsense about not casting Bregje over plain and generic girls like Megan Williams. She will not stand up neither for her looks, her walks or her overall presence. Really their decisions are just dumb.

2. I like Samile tbh, she's gorgeous and if she has a good walk I'm sure she'll be sexy on the runway. God bless her afro ♥

3. Maria B. is a goddess with legs for days and she would make an amazing duo with Grace Bol if she makes the cut. A golden thio with Duckie, but :smile:

4. So sad about Jessie Li, she was one of my favorites among the asians to be at the show... First Sora Choi, now her... I really don't like Shu Pei, i like more killing-look models. I would love seing Fei Fei Sun along Liu Wen, or even Du Juan. But here we are. I'll hope He Cong makes it...

3 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

After 6 pages I'm SO mad >:(

1. Stop with nonsense about not casting Bregje over plain and generic girls like Megan Williams. She will not stand up neither for her looks, her walks or her overall presence. Really their decisions are just dumb.

2. I like Samile tbh, she's gorgeous and if she has a good walk I'm sure she'll be sexy on the runway. God bless her afro ♥

3. Maria B. is a goddess with legs for days and she would make an amazing duo with Grace Bol if she makes the cut. A golden thio with Duckie, but :smile:

4. So sad about Jessie Li, she was one of my favorites among the asians to be at the show... First Sora Choi, now her... I really don't like Shu Pei, i like more killing-look models. I would love seing Fei Fei Sun along Liu Wen, or even Du Juan. But here we are. I'll hope He Cong makes it...

Rooting for Cong He and Luping too. 

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

@PastaFreak Dind't know what was first, the Cong or the He hahah thanks!! I would be happy if all the asians make the cut tbh, better then than generic blondes, and with the show being hosted in Shangai... This year or never hahaha

He Cong is the way you'd pronounced her name. She's addressed as Cong He in the west due to last/first name differences.