Bellazon

15 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

A LOT of people are speculating this may be Adriana and Ale's last year but how many times have we heard that? :rofl: since the 2008 show everyone has been saying it'll be Adri's last year. I'm 100% sure she'll continue to be an Angel when she has gray hairs and is in a wheelchair or using a walker

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Callbacks August 22nd

- Jessica Clarke (confirmed via IG)

- Danielle Knudson (confirmed via IG)

- Chase Carter (confirmed via IG  by Timur Emerek)

- Maia Cotton (confirmed via IG)

- Caroline Kelly (confirmed via IG)

- Ophelie Guillermand (confirmed via IG)

- Megan Williams (confirmed via IG)

- Chantal Monaghan (confirmed via IG)

- Lauren de Graaf (confirmed via IG)

- Gizele Oliveira (confirmed via IG)

- Lorena Rae (confirmed via IG)

- Shanina Shaik  (confirmed via IG)

- Toni Garrn (confirmed-ish via IG - Casting via Skype)

- Frida Aasen (confirmed via IG  by Timur Emerek)

- Hilary Rhoda (confirmed via IG)

- Zhenya Katava (confirmed via IG)

- Alexina Graham (confirmed via IG  by Timur Emerek)

- Mackinley Hill - unsurprisingly enough she showed up with Taylor :rofl: 

- Kate Grigorieva

- Lily Donaldson

- Maryna Linchuk

- Kristina Romanova

- Maartje Verhoeg

- Valery Kaufman

- Ebony Davis

- Madison Headrick

Pictures are coming up now but Imma go to school so I can't get them, so I just added the names

Finally logged in again, because shit is moving so fast this year :excited: so a lovely "Hi" to everyone.. as for now:

1. I would say it's possible that Alessandra is leaving the brand after this years show, but just if she leaves by herself. VS wouldn't kick her out, same goes for Adriana but with the fact that she mentioned last years she's doing this as long as she can and her body cooperates
  2. Yes, Bee is on the Victoria's Secret page but that doesn't mean she's in the show. Remember last year? Behati and Candice were both at the website, although they weren't walking
  3. Big big YES for Blanca, Bianca, Isabeli! Also Shanina, I don't know why but I fell in love with her since 2011 and especially after 2012 Angels In Bloom. Hope Toni makes the cut again, would love to see her after 4 years and proud to say we're from the same town :angel:

10 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Maryna, Lily D, Valery K, and Kate G were spotted today attending callbacks! Damn, it's gonna be really hard deciding this final line-up

This is gonna be a very tough final lineup, so many good models this year but it's gonna be a very tight lineup, hopefully VS is smart with their final decision picking the girls and once again, Lily D's boring boxed-shaped ass can go crawl under the rock she came from :smile: 

7 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Finally logged in again, because shit is moving so fast this year :excited: so a lovely "Hi" to everyone.. as for now:

1. I would say it's possible that Alessandra is leaving the brand after this years show, but just if she leaves by herself. VS wouldn't kick her out, same goes for Adriana but with the fact that she mentioned last years she's doing this as long as she can and her body cooperates
  2. Yes, Bee is on the Victoria's Secret page but that doesn't mean she's in the show. Remember last year? Behati and Candice were both at the website, although they weren't walking
  3. Big big YES for Blanca, Bianca, Isabeli! Also Shanina, I don't know why but I fell in love with her since 2011 and especially after 2012 Angels In Bloom. Hope Toni makes the cut again, would love to see her after 4 years and proud to say we're from the same town :angel:

I don't remember Candice and Behati being on the website last year.

5 minutes ago, gisellebach said:

So who's supposedly getting the FB after all? Candice or Behati?

Adriana, Candice, Behati and Sui have all been rumored in the last hours for the FB :rofl: 

My guess is a NA, probably Elsa, Tay or Josephine with Stella having a small chance as well

Missing girls from 2016:

- Kendull

- Big Hadid

- Little Hadid

- Joan Smalls

- Camille Rowe

- Herieth Paul

- Rachel Hilbert

- Irina Shayk

Other missing:

- Jablonski #1

- Jablonski #2