Bellazon

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

^ NO! please no :ninja: her new music is AWFUL and she's terrible live..she's kinda flopping so i hope they don't want her back :rofl:

Ew I don't want Katy back at all! I agree 100%, her new music is garbage and not even memorable. I can see Harry Styles, Fifth Harmony and Tinashe performing this year! I think those would be very good performers 

11 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Ew I don't want Katy back at all! I agree 100%, her new music is garbage and not even memorable. I can see Harry Styles, Fifth Harmony and Tinashe performing this year! I think those would be very good performers 

omg you know Tinashe too?????????? :chicken:i'm a fan since her debut album, she's one of the best performers atm, too bad she's not really popular so i don't think it can happen for now :/

6 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

omg you know Tinashe too?????????? :chicken:i'm a fan since her debut album, she's one of the best performers atm, too bad she's not really popular so i don't think it can happen for now :/

I LOVE TINASHE :wub: she's like a mini-Rihanna except she can sing (I love Rihanna tho lol) and I don't think VS will do it by popularity, don't forget Neon Jungle performed in 2013 and no one knew who the hell they were lol 

I think Tinashe would be perfect for for VS, her music is very high-energy, sexy and has a beat you can walk to

11 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I LOVE TINASHE :wub: she's like a mini-Rihanna except she can sing (I love Rihanna tho lol) and I don't think VS will do it by popularity, don't forget Neon Jungle performed in 2013 and no one knew who the hell they were lol 

I think Tinashe would be perfect for for VS, her music is very high-energy, sexy and has a beat you can walk to

yeah i know but most of the time they ask popular acts..tho i can see them having some chinese singer/band no one knows about since the vsfs is in China :rofl:

On 5/5/2017 at 3:16 PM, AngelAshley94 said:

I'm kinda nervous with the show being held in Shanghai this year...will it be censored and toned down? I know the Chinese are VERY conservative when it comes to that, this will be the very first lingerie runway show ever held in China so the press will be huge..very smart for VS to have the show held there but will they have the models more covered up? I hope not! :banghead:

They aren't as "conservative" as you think :no2: In fact they are quite liberal when it comes female sexuality. But they do censor a lot of things but mainly political stuff like Anti-Chinese propaganda.

On 5/5/2017 at 3:19 PM, Sanni said:

I tought the girls were ridiculously covered up already at the Paris show! :o

The reason they were so covered up was b/c of USA censorship regulations for broadcast TV stations. If the VSFS was on a cable network they would be less covered up but the show would have even lower viewership. Kinda a Catch 22.

23 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I honestly see Katy Perry perfoming this year

She is on tour so I don't know. She will be in L.A. 11/07-11/10; San Jose 11/14; SLC 11/24. I guess she could hop on a plane to China in between since the West Coast isn't that far but that's really pushing it.

39 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

yeah i know but most of the time they ask popular acts..tho i can see them having some chinese singer/band no one knows about since the vsfs is in China :rofl:

I am pretty sure they will have musical acts from the West :smile: However, if they do have a Chinese act I nominate ACrush! :D 

Imagine them doing their crotch grab dance routine as the models walk down the runway :D 

Someone should be fired for cooking those flapjacks so globby and over done, less water next time maybe add chocolate chips

First time I think I've ever seen Elsa has something on her chest as well, what other wonders will come of this day

On 5/25/2017 at 4:37 PM, tycotyco said:

I found this on insta 

They mentionned the FB for Elsa (and she likes, ... even if that don't mean something) 

Screenshot_20170525-223259.png

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Elsa the FB this year. I mean all the old Angels are barely.... never being used for commercials and shoots anymore and they've really been pushing the New Angels as literal replacements to the point that you would forget Adriana, Ale, Lily, Be and Candy were Angels so...I can see Behati receiving the Doutzen treatment and never getting the FB until she leaves VS :/

• 2 weeks later...

So Justin Bieber might perform at the VSFS this year...idk how I feel about this since he's only had that Spanish song out and I can't imagine what segment would they even use that for unless he performs songs from his last album last year....idk I think VS needs to stop recycling performers, it's starting to get boring :ermm:

4 hours ago, vivastylish said:

According to Chinese press, Chinese reality show "isupermodel" will make an audition for VSFS2017, and the winner will get a chance stepping on VSFS runway, just like VSFS2007 and VSFS2009. Also, Russell registered a Weibo(Chinese twitter)  account, maybe he will shoot for those angel stand-ins.
I will keeping updating the news of the model search reality show for you guys.

d3791253ly1fgbopwyrlij21ww43mx6x.jpg

It's a no from me in regards to Justin Bieber performing again. However, I can see it happening with the girls appearing in his next video and how much everyone (Lais in particular) loves "Despacito." 

The Weeknd and Bruno Mars are the only performers that have performed twice that I actually like. VS really needs new performers. I'm surprised they've never gotten Drake to perform at the show. I'd love for them to have Kehlani but I don't think she's mainstream enough for VS to book her, let alone she's probably not big enough in China. Kendrick Lamar just came out with a new album recently but I don't think he fits VS' vibe. I'm not getting my hopes up for good performers this year.

5 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

It's a no from me in regards to Justin Bieber performing again. However, I can see it happening with the girls appearing in his next video and how much everyone (Lais in particular) loves "Despacito." 

The Weeknd and Bruno Mars are the only performers that have performed twice that I actually like. VS really needs new performers. I'm surprised they've never gotten Drake to perform at the show. I'd love for them to have Kehlani but I don't think she's mainstream enough for VS to book her, let alone she's probably not big enough in China. Kendrick Lamar just came out with a new album recently but I don't think he fits VS' vibe. I'm not getting my hopes up for good performers this year.

I think Drake and Rihanna should both perform at the VSFS like in the same year. That's a sure way for the show to gain a lot of viewers again and there are many songs they both have that would be perfect for segments. Also I think Kendrick Lamar would be perfect, HUMBLE. Is a really good song and I could definitely see that as a strong opening song for when Candice opens the show :wub:

Ugh no more model search! ? I thought VS was done with this! Probably because they have nothing to talk about in between segments anymore so they wanna change it up, but I hated the stupid model search segments. It's such a waste of time and seems like an excuse to have Alexis Ren or somebody walk the show.