Bellazon

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

I wouldn't be so sure Behati/Candice are opening the show and getting the FB, let's face it, VS seems to be over the old gals and they are clearly focusing in their newer girls and putting them in the spotlight. Last year we were sure Ale, Adri and Lily would get all the cool shit and nope, it all went to the new girls and Candice and Behati ain't even that famous so I don't see why VS would push them so much, especially because their "comeback" will be more than a whole year after giving birth, so they won't have the "omg she just had a baby and looks so amazing!"  thing going on. If VS was so into them, they'd be back shooting already, but they haven't shot anything yet which means VS is more than okay with them sitting out.

Stella, Lais, Elsa, Taylor and Josephine are all having great years so far, booking all kinds of cool things and growing their fanbases. Wether we like it or not, the new angels are the new money makers, they are here to stay and the smartest thing for VS is to keep pushing them because they are the future of the brand, so I can totally see them getting the opening and the Fantasy and all the big things. That being said, I would love for Behati to get the Fantasy Bra, I think she's due to get it but I ain't holding my breath.

I am totally in agreement, but I doubt to see Lais  have the FB or even open a segment this year.
If behati does not have the FB, I will see well sara or jojo 

Even if it's early, that's what I see :

Open show : Jojo , close : Behati

Other open segment : Adriana; close : Martha

Other open segment : candice ; close : jasmine

other segment :  surely stella open again, Especially if her girlfriend kristen stewart attends LOL); close Alesandra

Pink: zury or brooke, close  : a new girl? LOL

other open segment : Taylor ( seems vs like her so much LOL) close : sara 

FB for elsa;   Swarovski for Romee or sara

POOR LAIS RIBEIRO, I will be amazed and very surprised if she has something this year, I know that she is very active this year, she works a lot with VS

On 3.5.2017 at 6:41 PM, BIRDS said:

Pink: zury or brooke, close  : a new girl? LOL

I don’t expect either of those girls to open the segment. I think Grace Elizabeth will have a role in the PINK section such as closing it.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I don’t expect either of those girls to open the segment. I think Grace Elizabeth will have a role in the PINK section such as closing it.

I can see Zuri or Brooke opening for sure...as they are spokesmodels lol however VS is stupid with their decisions so you never know, but Grace for sure will defintely be closing and possibly getting 2 outfits (1 in mainline for sure).

3 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I can see Zuri or Brooke opening for sure...as they are spokesmodels lol however VS is stupid with their decisions so you never know, but Grace for sure will defintely be closing and possibly getting 2 outfits (1 in mainline for sure).

Is Brooke an official spokesmodel like Zuri and Grace Elizabeth (and Rachel Hilbert)?

with Behati and Candice returning it's gonna be really hard to have every Angel "get something" special for them like closing, opening, FB, Swarovski outfit, huge wings etc etc. that's the problem with having too many Angels...which is why every year from now on, we'll be seeing Angels with 2 outfits maximum which is ridiculous. :angry:

VS really needs to cut some Angels and just have them be models for the show IMO. Stella, Romee, Martha and Lily need to go. We have enough blondes as it is and they're all starting to look alike. I love Lily but she's starting to age and is just boring now. I think she has a good career to the point she doesn't have to rely on an Angel status anymore. Leaving just Adriana. Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Elsa, Josephine, Jasmine, Lais, Sara and Taylor. 10 Angels is more than enough and we can finally have the Angels get 3 outfits again!!!

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Is Brooke an official spokesmodel like Zuri and Grace Elizabeth (and Rachel Hilbert)?

That was my mistake! I just found out Brooke is not an official spokesmodel but just a model for PINK in general. So I can definitely see Zuri opening PINK this year and Grace closing or vice versa.

Rachel isn't with Pink anymore. She's shot twice in the last seven months- once in October and once in February. If they were still paying her contract, they wouldn't be underutilizing her like that. (She's hardly at Adriana's level.) I mentioned this in the main VS thread, but I also think Zuri might be at the end of her contract. Pink is very heavily focused on Grace right now. Zuri has been excluded from the more recently shot campaigns- they seem to put Grace with non-contract models- and there's very little of her on their social media promotions, and in store signage. She's no where to be seen on the main Pink website page either. 

I think she'll most likely walk the show to finish off her contract but I don't see her getting any special spotlight/treatment. She didn't last year (while Grace did, before she was even announced as a spokesperson) so I can't see her getting any extra attention this year, based on how they've used her so far. 

14 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Rachel isn't with Pink anymore. She's shot twice in the last seven months- once in October and once in February. If they were still paying her contract, they wouldn't be underutilizing her like that. (She's hardly at Adriana's level.) I mentioned this in the main VS thread, but I also think Zuri might be at the end of her contract. Pink is very heavily focused on Grace right now. Zuri has been excluded from the more recently shot campaigns- they seem to put Grace with non-contract models- and there's very little of her on their social media promotions, and in store signage. She's no where to be seen on the main Pink website page either. 

I think she'll most likely walk the show to finish off her contract but I don't see her getting any special spotlight/treatment. She didn't last year (while Grace did, before she was even announced as a spokesperson) so I can't see her getting any extra attention this year, based on how they've used her so far. 

Oh wow thanks for that info! In the NYC VS PINK stores, Zuri is heavily used (alongside Brooke) and Grace is usually seen solo from what I've noticed. Like you can't go anywhere without seeing Zuri and Brooke together, that's very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if they used Dilone as PINK spokesmodel since she closed last year but that doesn't mean anything since she never modeled for the brand.

I could be wrong about Zuri- that's just my speculation from what I've seen in my stores. :idk: I'm going to see if I can organize/determine when the Pink shoots were and if/when she shot. It's possible I missed her being on location for some of them. There was a Pink event in NY with the Pink campus reps that Zuri hosted on April 20th, and I don't remember seeing it mentioned or promoted from Pink or Zuri herself. I only noticed that she had gotten tagged in some pictures with the girls. I think VS will continue using her throughout the year(she still seems to do a fair amount of white wall shoots), and still walk the show like I mentioned, but I just don't see her getting a renewal. VS definitely seems to be focusing on promoting Grace, and building up her profile. 

(Honestly, going off Zuri's snapchat it doesn't seem like she even models. :rofl: The only things she seems to do is eat oysters and post pictures of her dog.)

53 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I could be wrong about Zuri- that's just my speculation from what I've seen in my stores. :idk: I'm going to see if I can organize/determine when the Pink shoots were and if/when she shot. It's possible I missed her being on location for some of them. There was a Pink event in NY with the Pink campus reps that Zuri hosted on April 20th, and I don't remember seeing it mentioned or promoted from Pink or Zuri herself. I only noticed that she had gotten tagged in some pictures with the girls. I think VS will continue using her throughout the year(she still seems to do a fair amount of white wall shoots), and still walk the show like I mentioned, but I just don't see her getting a renewal. VS definitely seems to be focusing on promoting Grace, and building up her profile. 

(Honestly, going off Zuri's snapchat it doesn't seem like she even models. :rofl: The only things she seems to do is eat oysters and post pictures of her dog.)

"EAT OYSTERS AND POST PICTURES OF HER DOG" :rofl: that's the funniest thing I've ever read omg but you're so right...VS was her only runway experience which you can easily tell.

Honestly, I think Leomie Anderson would've been a much better PINK spokesmodel. She's gorgeous and has the charisma, energy, runway experience, has had many high-profle shoots and campaigns, has a huge following (even celebrities like Khloe Kardashian and Rihanna are friends with her). 

She would've been a better spokesmodel than Zuri tbh. 

On 4/6/2017 at 11:58 PM, Kells. said:

The FB should be Red and Gold. 

Since the event is taking place in China. I want too see a lot of Red, Floral, Giold, bamboo plants wings, hand made fans, dragons, fireworks 

:heart::heart: Elsa and Bill 4 Ever :heart::heart:

I hope Behati gets the FB this year but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't. I don't think she'll open for a third time, so if she doesn't get it then hopefully they at least let her close the show. If I had to guess as of now:

FB: Behati and/or Candice (though I doubt they would do a joint FB again so soon), Taylor or Stella

Open the show: Candice

Close the show: Behati if she doesn't get the FB/Adriana if she does

Possible segment openers: Adriana (if she doesn't close), Romee, Sara, Jasmine
Possible segment closers: Ale, Stella, Taylor, Lais

I'd guess that if Candice doesn't open the show she'll at least open a segment, maybe close the show. Has she done that before? There's 12 "special" spots for things (FB, opening the show, opening segments, closing segments, closing the show and the Swarovski outfit/wings) and assuming all 14 angels walk this year then two of them won't get anything aside from two outfits. I could see them giving Lily the Swarovski wings/outfit/whatever since that's the only thing she hasn't done show wise. 

I'm pretty sure Candice will get the FB, and if she doesn't, Behati. Or who knows maybe they'll do a duo FB again, like they did with Adriana and Alessandra.

None of the other girls stand a chance this year lol. 

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

There's 12 "special" spots for things (FB, opening the show, opening segments, closing segments, closing the show and the Swarovski outfit/wings) and assuming all 14 angels walk this year then two of them won't get anything aside from two outfits.

Technically, there are 14 special spots:

Fantasy Bra (1)
1st segment – opening the show and closing the segment (2)
2nd segment – opening and closing the segment (2)
3rd segment – opening and closing the segment (2)
4th segment – opening and closing the segment (2)
5th segment – opening and closing the segment (2)
6th segment – opening the segment and closing the show (2)
Swarovski outfit (1)

But if history repeats itself, the actual number of spots is smaller i.e. the one wearing the Fantasy bra opens a segment, someone opens and closes the same segment, someone gets the Swarovski outfit and opens or closes a different segment.

Haha, yes, I was just about to write that the PINK section would likely reduce spots that the Angels could take in the show.

In addition, non-Angels have gotten special things like closing a section or even the show in the past, which could further reduce the Angels’ chances of getting more of the spotlight during segments.