Bellazon

I really hope we get an Asian angel sometime soon before the show (Sui or Ming but my best bet is on Sui) and they finally drop one or two angels from the current lineup.

Also, I really hope they utilize the location. Shanghai is a very technological advanced city and is incredibly beautiful. They should really start changing the runway because it's getting boring. I wouldn't mind the LED runway this year because it's very fitting.

30 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Also, I really hope they utilize the location. Shanghai is a very technological advanced city and is incredibly beautiful. They should really start changing the runway because it's getting boring. I wouldn't mind the LED runway this year because it's very fitting.

Agree, I liked the led runway and it would be good to have it back in Shanghai, it would fit more.

2 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

I've seen a lot from Sara on VS's instagram lately and she's really growing on me. I hope she gets de swarokvsi outfit, what do you think?

VS has definitely been using her a lot lately which I'm very happy about. I really hope she gets to open a segment this year. Her walk is very strong and she really brings the energy!  

I think it'll go like this:

1. Candice will open the show 

2. Adriana will open a segment 

3. Sara or Jasmine will open a segment 

4. Grace or Zuri will open PINK

5. Alessandra or Elsa will open a segment 

6. Behati will open the last segement with the FB

I also think Maria will wear the Swarovski outfit, this has been a really great year for her and she just landed a L'Oreal contract. Although it'd be nice to see an angel in the Swarovski outfit, it's usually traditionally given to a model so that'd be lovely to see Maria rock that outfit. 

4 hours ago, Limerlight said:

You just pretty much described a nightmare for me, just add in Romper getting her own segment, Martha closing everything, and more Sara and I'd retire from this forum probably forever (not really)  

Romper? and I'm sorry if you feel that way but there are 15 angels...(waaaay too fucking many tbh) so they're gonna try to give the most popular ones their shine this year as usual.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ :rofl: 

I doubt that would happen for cultural appropriation and white washing reasons. And considering the history between China and Japan, it would not be well-received in China :p 

Agree 

They find something to complain when they can

(Karlie's outfit during calendar girls and The road ahead segment this year)