Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

I can´t breathe!! Bhuuu, she is AMAZING, a queen of BEAUTY..... SUCH lovely, and sexy. This collection of swimsuit is THE BEST ever... :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool: :blush:

exactly!! She´s growing on me more and more, eventhoug I thought it wasn´t possible!!! I love her more and more, she´s wonderful and more amazing with every shoot.... WHOW :heart: :heart: :drool:

i don`t get it why stupid people put their tags on pics they take from Vs`s site... the pics that you can see in each and every forum .. it`s stupid .. <_<

can I ask, how do you mean it?? what does mean to put a tag? sorry if it´s a stupid question :blush:

well they put their names on the pics ... and no .. it`s not a stupid question ;)

and the pics you can get on Vs`s site .. so .. it`s not something "rare" ...

oh, now I understand, thank you :hug:

I´m glad that people put the pics here too, but it´s really stupid to put their name on it, agree :)

:drool: :drool: :drool: awesome!!!

OuTofDark Posted Yesterday, 01:19 PM

QUOTE(Jennka @ Jan 10 2007, 11:41 AM) *

marry Alessandra?? smily new one.gif I hope to get the invitation smily new one.gif smily new one.gif

i ment you laugh.gif marry you devil.gif

marry ME??? :laugh: :laugh: oh man!! what an offer :laugh: let me think about it :whistle: ;) ;)