Bellazon

Question about subforums

SympathysSilhouette

Woah, as long as it's not Raica! :| I dunno why, I've really gone off her recently.

Heidi Klum, well I could understand that since she's one of the world's most famous models, to the average guy at least.

Izabel will be a super star someday... :whistle:

Eugenia is clearly popular with just about everyone except me! :ninja:

Damn you guys - I wish Josie [Maran] had her own subforum still. :wub: I remember those days when I used to spend all my BZ time in there, browsing every single page of every thread.

Yes, I was utterly obessessed. :ninja: :|

Damn you guys - I wish Josie [Maran] had her own subforum still. :wub: I remember those days when I used to spend all my BZ time in there, browsing every single page of every thread.

Yes, I was utterly obessessed. :ninja: :|

Why did she lose her subforum status. And why did Megan Ewing, for that matter? Lack of interest in the subforums?

Why did she lose her subforum status. And why did Megan Ewing, for that matter? Lack of interest in the subforums?

I think it was partly that, and partly due to the fact that Josie was soon retiring from modelling. I guess the staff deemed it unecessary for a retired-model to still acclaim subforum status.

And when she was put back into the main forum, her thread only made up 70 or so pages anyway... :ninja: :cry: