Bellazon

Heroes

Snow Angel

omg red_ed you think sooo much!! hahaha i'm realising there are some loopholes as well..

hmm how about we dont make this so complicated and just assume that sylar got his powrs frm claire, cut out her head and stuff. and she managed to heal herself back. how about that for now? :D

omg red_ed you think sooo much!! hahaha i'm realising there are some loopholes as well..

hmm how about we dont make this so complicated and just assume that sylar got his powrs frm claire, cut out her head and stuff. and she managed to heal herself back. how about that for now? :D

but then why would he kill her again? :blink:

Wait a minute! If they saved Clare and THEN went to the future that means Clare should be there as well because Sylar never killed her. Damn! that throws a spanner in my theoretical works <_< but now Sylar can't heal now, but he still survives the blast...which is quite possible considering we don't know his location when the bomb goes off :ninja:

So I rewatched some parts of the episode and the Linderman act was passed to outlaw the heroes :ninja: and Hiro wanted Bennet to give him access to Candice, Molly Walker and DL. Later he tries to plan something and speaks about Candice distracting the guards and DL walking through walls... but he doesn't talk about Molly :chicken: and ummm, does Sylar's speech to Mohinder about the world mourning and then being united sounds strangely familiar to that lecture Linderman gave Petrelli?

I'm a bit too obsessed at the moment :|

So ummm... there were rumours that Simone would be back but Linderman is now dead. Then again, the company did clean up Isaac's apartment when he shot Simone... maybe Simone has already been healed :shifty:

Also, when Sylar was talking to the cop he suddenly disappears but he is still talking. How did he do that? The point I want to raise is...where is the invisible man? :chicken:

hiding away probably. it'll be disaster if Sylar gets his powers.. anyway i don like them making Sylar so powerful! making me nervous :o

never did expect Linderman to die that way.. and Simone is a quite a small cast, so i guess it wouldn affect the plot much if she's dead or alive right?

Wait a minute! If they saved Clare and THEN went to the future that means Clare should be there as well because Sylar never killed her. Damn! that throws a spanner in my theoretical works <_< but now Sylar can't heal now, but he still survives the blast...which is quite possible considering we don't know his location when the bomb goes off :ninja:

So I rewatched some parts of the episode and the Linderman act was passed to outlaw the heroes :ninja: and Hiro wanted Bennet to give him access to Candice, Molly Walker and DL. Later he tries to plan something and speaks about Candice distracting the guards and DL walking through walls... but he doesn't talk about Molly :chicken: and ummm, does Sylar's speech to Mohinder about the world mourning and then being united sounds strangely familiar to that lecture Linderman gave Petrelli?

I'm a bit too obsessed at the moment :|

Temporal Mechanics is one of the toughest classes at starfleet academy... trust me. :(