Bellazon

Heroes

Snow Angel

Future vs Present Hiro :woot:

Does anyone remember when future Hiro came to Peter on the train and said "you look different without the scar"? But Peter can heal right? So why does he have a scar? What is it about this scar that won't heal? :chicken:

I have a theory that Linderman will use Micah's power to control the poll voting thing so Nathan can win the election because they use electronic to count the vote right ? I don't know, it's a crazy idea, but it's possible? :ninja:

tuhreese, i think its a practical theory.. haha i kinda thought about that too (: but oh well, lets let the events play out in the coming episode!

red_ed, wow you've got good memory. i cant rmb so far back.. but i rmb the incident when the future hero stopped the train peter and suresh were on, and said smth like 'save the cheerleader save the world' to him. but i dont rmb much about the scar, only a brief recollection. good point you brought up. :)

I have a theory that Linderman will use Micah's power to control the poll voting thing so Nathan can win the election because they use electronic to count the vote right ? I don't know, it's a crazy idea, but it's possible? :ninja:

quite possibly...I don't know how the voting systems work in America though...

can't wait for the new episode :woot:

tuhreese, i think its a practical theory.. haha i kinda thought about that too (: but oh well, lets let the events play out in the coming episode!

red_ed, wow you've got good memory. i cant rmb so far back.. but i rmb the incident when the future hero stopped the train peter and suresh were on, and said smth like 'save the cheerleader save the world' to him. but i dont rmb much about the scar, only a brief recollection. good point you brought up. :)

It's when Hiro first sees Peter on the train, but I guess you only remember the last bit of the conversation :/ And my memory's not great :ninja: but I just got the idea after watching episode 18. Everyone was talking about Peter getting his head cut open and I thought that's where the scar would come from but then it occurred to me that he could heal... Now I'm pulling my hair out thinking about why he gets a scar :chicken:

but even if Hiro goes and kills Sylar, Peter is still going to blow up :chicken: and I'm guessing that's where he got his scar from as well :hehe: It was such a cool episode :woot: but ugh... I hate Parkman <_< but Peter and Sylar :woot:

yes die sylar!! evil guy. and i'm so hoping they manage to stop the bomb.. i mean, look at how screwed up things are when they din stop the bomb!!

sylar owns everyone's asses, including nathan petrelli's and poor claire!

oh, doesnt the fight between sylar and peter sort of remind you of dragon ball? LOL. it did for me.. :x

ummm did anyone else notice that Hiro claimed to have stabbed Sylar before the bomb went off but he didn't die, leading to the conclusion that he must've taken Claire's power BUT Claire was still alive in the future!!! :chicken: So who healed Sylar? Who else has healing powers? Linderman!!! So I'm guessing Linderman convinces Nathan to side with him (raise your hands if you thought there was something wrong with Linderman, a mob boss, telling Nathan about his plans for world peace? Something is definitely wrong there).

So anyway, Linderman and Sylar pair up and kill Nathan so that Linderman can control the free world indirectly through Sylar, who is actually morphing as Nathan. Then again, we don't know what happens to Linderman in the future so he might be controlling Sylar or he may have been killed by Sylar though :idk: but I'm guessing he doesn't die before the bomb happens unless Sylar meets Candice through Linderman before then as well :idk:

Anyway, this plot is getting very very interesting :shifty: