Bellazon

Lara Stone
Thumbnail

dessi

:laugh: :brows:

i'm afraid people will get tired of Carine's favourite models quickly if she keeps using them as much as she does these days - Suvi Koponen had two eds in the April issue, Lara has two eds in the May issue and had two eds in the february or march issue... i personally love them though, so i'm not complaining

With the launch of cK Calvin Klein Beauty line as continuation of Calvin's aesthetic, Lara Stone is chosen as the one who embodies the perfect beauty vision of Calvin Klein. The campaign is going to be shot by David Sims, location – New York. As to cosmetics, they will be launched first in Italy in late May, followed by France in June and the U.S., the U.K., Canada and Mexico in September. This time packing with be squared with rounded corners in contradistinction to previous ones, plus Lara’s ultra gorgeous personality will give a new flavor for CK. Let’s look forward to it!

credit: faceforward.com

With the launch of cK Calvin Klein Beauty line as continuation of Calvin's aesthetic, Lara Stone is chosen as the one who embodies the perfect beauty vision of Calvin Klein. The campaign is going to be shot by David Sims, location

Oh my God, what the fug is happening to Calvin Klein's ad campaigns? First Suvi "Plain Doesn't Even Begin to Describe Me" Koponen, now Lara "Brigitte Bardot's Caveman Counterpart" Stone??! I miss the days of Brooke and Kate.

the nicks you gave them rock :thumbsup:

i saw her on FTV i turned on and it was her, it was modeltalk or something like that

and i have to say OH MY GODS, Tab don't read it but i'm really surprised that she did so many runway b/c as i saw her on runway it was a disaster she is too clumsy, totally like man, she is living proof there is not necessary to be beautiful to be model, everything is in noticable features

i don't like such kind of models like Lara, Romina, Iselin they are good models but i like womanly models

TOP 10 MODELS OF FALL 2007: #2 LARA STONE

Angus Munro finds that this Dutch pearl is really laying the industry at her feet

050407lara4250ox1.jpg

"Lara is an anomaly in this list as she is not strictly a new girl. Indeed it was myself in a former guise as a model agent who started her career (not very well as she will tell you!). Her second coming has been far more auspicious and her having been taken under the wing of Carine Roitfeld has hardly hindered her ascension. She was, without a doubt, the girl of the season, rushing into some of my fittings at 4am due to her schedule. This second, her face is in every major magazine in the world and her upcoming campaigns for Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Cosmetics by David Sims will only cement that reputation. Welcome to the age of Lara's reign."

Photography Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin/V Magazine

i don't think her walk is that bad ! you can tell she's walking carefully and she's concentrating but otherwise i think Freja's or Sasha's walks are much worse :laugh:

And i like her voice, not what i expected but i like it :p

i don't like her walk, she always looks like she'll be falling in a second :laugh: But it's still cute :D

her voice is pretty cool, and as i said already, she reminds me with her eyes and face structure a little of Fanny Ardant in "8Women"