Bellazon

Lara Stone
Thumbnail

dessi

• 3 weeks later...

KhaoticKharma at tFS discribed her feelings about her and I had to agree completely:

I actually quite like Lara. There is something so slaggish, so trashy and almost trailer trash-y about her look that it draws me. Shes the anti-theis of a model... and probably the only European model who looks like she should be living in a trailer in Albama with a baby on her hip and a boyfriend named Billy Bob Joe or something.

:laugh:

lol, you are so funny!

I've loved Lara for a long time now. I adore her face and her body. She has something, some wierd X factor. She blows a bunch of really popular models out of the water for miles. It's a shame she's not as popular as many undeserving modes.

lol, you are so funny!

I've loved Lara for a long time now. I adore her face and her body. She has something, some wierd X factor. She blows a bunch of really popular models out of the water for miles. It's a shame she's not as popular as many undeserving modes.

^ who cares if she doesn't have a lot of fans on BZ ? a lot of people in the fashion industry seem to LOVE her, she's the only girl of the next Givenchy campaign, she's got editorials in W, Vogue Italia, Vogue UK and Vogue Paris (two editorials there) this month... she's on a rool :hehe: