Bellazon

Lara Stone
Thumbnail

dessi

I have a question. She's very beautiful, but in some recent pictures, her face seem a little harder. Is it because of her eyebrows are lightened.

For the record, I'm not bashing. It's an honest question. She's very beautiful and I haven't been following her career. So I just need someone to sum up for me.

I have a question. She's very beautiful, but in some recent pictures, her face seem a little harder. Is it because of her eyebrows are lightened.

For the record, I'm not bashing. It's an honest question. She's very beautiful and I haven't been following her career. So I just need someone to sum up for me.

Yes, its mainly because she bleached her eyebrows and lightened up her hair that she seems so harsh at times. If you check out some pictures of her from a couple of years back, she looks different. But the thing is she had been in the fashion industry since 1999 and her career only took off once she changed her getup by making her features harsh once she signed with IMG.

from supermodels.nl (just to add more info to what blom has said):

Model Lara Stone will have the entire February issue of Vogue Paris to herself. The Dutch supermodel has an ardent fan in the editor of French Vogue, Carine Roitfeld, who has said she wants to make Stone a star. The issue will feature over one hundred pages of Lara, shot by photographers such as Inez van Lamsweerde, Peter Lindbergh, Hedi Slimane, Nan Goldin, and Steven Klein and the cover takes its inspiration from the classic Roger Vadim/ Brigitte bardot film of 1956, “…And God Created Woman”.

That's definitely a must-buy for Lara's fans :shock: