Bellazon

I'm celebrating 500 posts because I'll never get 1000

I'm counting this as my greatest achievement possible since there's no way I'll hit 1000 and very little chance I'll hit 750. We'll see how bad the VSFS is :rofl: 

Also it's nearly two years since my join date (I'd rather say I've posted here in three different years lol). 

:actor:

Much love to the admins (moderators?) especially @Michael* and @Prettyphile (surprise?) and @toodarnhot, @Limerlight, @ILUVAdrianaLima, and @Stormbringer among many others for great posts/friendship/music recs/hot avis/dealing with my bad message answering abilities/everything. And there are tons of people I'm missing who I have good conversations with who deserve a mention too! And the VSFS and salt threads. I'd like to thank them as well. 

And of course the Academy, have to thank them :rofl: 

:heart:

• 2 weeks later...

@Stormbringer Now I'm another post closer :p Really meant it, you've been lovely since I first stepped into a VS thread! And you've always got the best sets!

@Michael* It means a stupid amount much to me to see you say that! :heart: I adore this community and love the people in it and that's alllll on you, I'm sure ;)