Bellazon

Adding thumbnails?

torontoman

On 7/29/2017 at 9:15 AM, torontoman said:

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been asked before. I would like to add a Thumbnail of a model I posted in Female Fashion Models, but I can't figure out how to do so. Can anyone help, or is it only something admins/mods can do?

Thanks.

Yeah, editing the thumbnail images is a staff-only deal at the moment. If you'd like to point me in the direction of the topic you feel is in need of an update, I'd be happy to take care of it.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, super_fine_flour said:

Hi I would like to add Thumbnails for these topics of new models I posted in Female Fashion Models. Thank you :smile:

From left to right, Kye Howell, Ada Tache, Hannah Motler, Fran Summers

image.thumb.png.72f3e1ae6672564e6dab1300d570e12e.png image.thumb.png.9c1e83374f19811b4f63e151c7df7311.png image.thumb.png.ae9f6ba70d1b80f43fba17190d7ed40a.png image.thumb.png.245142a250eb64dc4e2d4a916a180f29.png 

Can you link us to the threads? Also just make sure those images are uploaded in the thread itself and we should see it. We cannot manually upload a picture, it just shows us all the pictures that were uploaded in the thread. 

On 06/10/2017 at 1:37 AM, maddog107 said:

Can you link us to the threads? Also just make sure those images are uploaded in the thread itself and we should see it. We cannot manually upload a picture, it just shows us all the pictures that were uploaded in the thread. 

The images were uploaded in their threads. Thanks

image.png 

Kye Howell

image.png 

Ada Tache

image.png 

Hannah Motler

image.png 

Fran Summers

image.thumb.png.bf266ab366af8125b86cd24e1834f1ff.png 

Jolie Alien

Edited by super_fine_flour
add one more model

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 5:21 PM, frenchkiki said:

Is it possible to change Juliana's thumbnail. It's kind of hideous when the girl is drop dead beautiful?

Thank you :smile:

And is it the right thread to ask for thumbnail changing? Because a lot of threads need a little thumbnail fixing.

Changed, and its a bit of a pain to change a thumb since it needs to be bumped first then changed. I will see if the dev can allow me to change it inside the thread itself and maybe allow the thread creator to edit it as well. 

• 4 weeks later...