Bellazon

AvidLove lingerie model

dom76210

There is a model that a lingerie company called AvidLove (on Amazon) that uses this model quite a bit.  I've seen it on a few other Amazon sellers, but the most prominent is AvidLove.

She has a tattoo above her left breast that says Meili, one on her left arm that is faint, but says "My family is my castle", and she has the word Love on her right wrist.  She has a small tiger that is faint below her neck, and some larger tattoo that I can't identify on her right side.

I've done a lot of searching via Google, and so far, nothing.  I would have thought the Meili tattoo would have been a good search criteria, but nope.  AvidLove doesn't have a list of models they use that I can tell, and using the Image Search feature didn't turn her up.

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Meili_9.PNG Meili_6.PNG Meili_7.PNG Meili_Avidlove1.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/18/2017 at 4:11 PM, dom76210 said:

There is a model that a lingerie company called AvidLove (on Amazon) that uses this model quite a bit.  I've seen it on a few other Amazon sellers, but the most prominent is AvidLove.

She has a tattoo above her left breast that says Meili, one on her left arm that is faint, but says "My family is my castle", and she has the word Love on her right wrist.  She has a small tiger that is faint below her neck, and some larger tattoo that I can't identify on her right side.

I've done a lot of searching via Google, and so far, nothing.  I would have thought the Meili tattoo would have been a good search criteria, but nope.  AvidLove doesn't have a list of models they use that I can tell, and using the Image Search feature didn't turn her up.

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Meili_9.PNG Meili_6.PNG Meili_7.PNG Meili_Avidlove1.PNG

I've been recently looking around too. Avidlove's parent company is Dresslink. Her name is Anna Levchenko.

https://www.instagram.com/le_anna_official_

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 2:52 PM, Fuma said:

I am sorry but she is a monster.... She was beautiful when she was younger but now the fake breasts and the lips she made... she looks like a monster... and its very sad...

You deserve A Roundhouse KICK to your face, your mother's face, you father's face, hell even your dog's face.

• 9 months later...
On 12/9/2019 at 5:42 AM, FANofmeile said:

You deserve A Roundhouse KICK to your face, your mother's face, you father's face, hell even your dog's face.

What a horrible son of a gun talks like this about another family ? Have you no manners taught ? What a horrible upbringing and failed parenting you had , can be seen clearly. Cheap ass. Go drink some poison and sleep. You must die.