Bellazon

Jennifer Lopez
Thumbnail

Angelopez

Carol, you are so adorable but I think we all should respect others opinions, I really like animals, but I like fur too :ninja: please don't kill me, I think people shouldn't jugde others for using fur when they eat meat and wear leather. :ninja: I do care about the animals that are being killed, but oh, i think it's glamorous and people should sell/wear whatever they like and want without crazy animals protectors going after them.

*I don't know if you actually eat meat or wear leather, i said that because a lot of so called "activists" say that they hate fur and love animals, but they eat all kinds of meat and wear everything that go againts their rules. :cain:

Omg AnaBB Cover!!! I dont know u or anythin and u might b a nice person or watever but how can u like wearin fur or the idea of wearin fur??????? :yuckky: Im confused cos u say that u care about the animals that r bein killed but then contradict urself by sayin that u think its ok to wear fur for fashion when these poor innocent animals r killed in such horrible ways in which nobody or any livin thing deserves to die in that way. I believe unless u live in flippin antarctica its ok to wear fur cos it keeps u warm but not for mindless shit such as fashion. And as for eatin meat at least u kill the animal cos ur gonna eat it and for the leather why waste it wen u've just killed for an example a cow for its meat?? U may as well use it which people today do. I bet u wudnt think it was ok if u were an animal and bein tortured and killed for ur fur! And as for those ''crazy animal activists'' i bet if u were an animal bein tortured and killed for ur fur, u wud b glad that they were there! Just cos animals cant speak doesnt mean they havent got rights and animal activists give those poor innocent animals a voice. It may sound like im havin a go at u or watever but i dont care cos this subject really gets me heated and ppl like u make me angry! Well thanks for pissin me off and as for you Carol, i have alot of respect for u cos u seem like a really nice person and i agree with u 100% :)

Oh I pissed you off ? I-DONT-CARE. People should respect others opinions and I gave mine. I like animals, I really do, I just don't understand why people make such a big deal out of this when PEOPLE are dying. I can't wear fur because I live in Brazil, so I don't wear IT. But I sure think it's glamurous, and I still like to see it on the runway or whatever. And there's my opinion AGAIN.

. And as for eatin meat at least u kill the animal cos ur gonna eat it and for the leather why waste it wen u've just killed for an example a cow for its meat??

Because people also sell it to make a living. So don't come to me allllll activist/animal rights lover, because PEOPLE LIKE YOU also makes me angry.

I agree with you AnaBB cover 110% !!!

And people have to understand that if they have certain views on things and opinions and so do others , and you can write allllllllll you want and explain things and why you think so , but guess what Nobody is gonna care , nobody that DOESN'T share your opinion.

And don't judge just becouse they don't think like you.

About animals sure it's brutally cruel thing but I don't really care if I could afford it i'd have tons of leather and fur coats/jackets and accesories and so on , but thats probably becouse fashion means a Lot a Lot to ME and animals don't ( and it is very fabulous and glamorous) .Yes that sounds brutal and like heartless , but I don't care once the coat is made becouse the animal/s is Already DEAD and same with food it's DEAD and and they've Already KILLED it so it's not like I killed it myself , don't say it's the same thing cuz it's not.

I wouldn't friggen cut the animals head off and then take it's skin off so Please.

And as far for pets, are you RETARDET we don't eat CATS or DOGS or other pet animals and neither do we make coats of them.

And what I agree more with AnaBb Cover is that peple are DYING!!! For Christ Sake. EVERYWHERE , crimes , wars , diseases , hunger and i can go on forever and you're here screaming about animals? Pls get over yourself that's radicilous try to save our society first then start crying about animals.

There was something really radicilous law about an animal here i think it was some dissapearing type of duck , if you kill 1 you go to jail for like 20 years and if you kill a person for like 15 or something.

Well make your conclusions I just think that is beyond radicilous.

So these are MY opinions on that and I said it now and i couldn't care less if somebody disagress with me.

(You (or somebody else) can write an essay if you want even a novel , but guess what I'm not even gonna bother read it if first few sentences you are trying to put your opinions over mine).

Yeah, sure. I'll rip their skin and make a beautiful coat right now.

ok

:wave:

Omg next time give me a call girl we can kill and rip our animals skin together!!! ;)

Thank you Betty. You said it all. You think exactly like me when it comes to this subject.

:laugh: and i will call you. let's make fabulous coats ;)

Betty i get it that people think its glamorous and yeah i agree it looks good but what im trying to say is if there weren't so much demand for it then less animals would be killed for it. And yes i know theres disease, hunger etc and people are dying and suffering and i really hate that too. I know people that wear it don't kill it themselves but i just think its dumb to use real fur when u can wear faux fur which can look quite like the real thing. You didn't get what i was saying so there thats what i have been trying to say and lets just stop this discussion and enjoy the jlo thread or watever.

Golden Globes 2007:

Best Dressed The stars came out for the 2007 Golden Globes and the red carpet was draped in stunning floor-length gowns, colorful dresses to the knee, and lots of designer names. Dior, Chanel, Escada ... it was a who's who of haute couture and all the A-listers looked spectacular. What a stylish way to kick off the awards season!

Jennifer Lopez Taking a break from her self-induced hibernation, Lopez dazzles in a backless black gown by Marchesa.

I don't like her boyfriend :yuckky:

Actually, that's her husband...

yes her husband :yuckky:

she is wonderfuld and he :yuckky:

Yeah i don't think he suits her either , but i think he is a good man.

And not like Ben Affleck , soo hot and popular , but such a heartbraker.

I don't like her boyfriend :yuckky:

Actually, that's her husband...

yes her husband :yuckky:

she is wonderfuld and he :yuckky:

Yeah i don't think he suits her either , but i think he is a good man.

And not like Ben Affleck , soo hot and popular , but such a heartbraker.

but Ben Affleck is better :blush: