Bellazon

Jennifer Lopez
Thumbnail

Angelopez

Carol, you are so adorable but I think we all should respect others opinions, I really like animals, but I like fur too :ninja: please don't kill me, I think people shouldn't jugde others for using fur when they eat meat and wear leather. :ninja: I do care about the animals that are being killed, but oh, i think it's glamorous and people should sell/wear whatever they like and want without crazy animals protectors going after them.

*I don't know if you actually eat meat or wear leather, i said that because a lot of so called "activists" say that they hate fur and love animals, but they eat all kinds of meat and wear everything that go againts their rules. :cain:

Omg AnaBB Cover!!! I dont know u or anythin and u might b a nice person or watever but how can u like wearin fur or the idea of wearin fur??????? :yuckky: Im confused cos u say that u care about the animals that r bein killed but then contradict urself by sayin that u think its ok to wear fur for fashion when these poor innocent animals r killed in such horrible ways in which nobody or any livin thing deserves to die in that way. I believe unless u live in flippin antarctica its ok to wear fur cos it keeps u warm but not for mindless shit such as fashion. And as for eatin meat at least u kill the animal cos ur gonna eat it and for the leather why waste it wen u've just killed for an example a cow for its meat?? U may as well use it which people today do. I bet u wudnt think it was ok if u were an animal and bein tortured and killed for ur fur! And as for those ''crazy animal activists'' i bet if u were an animal bein tortured and killed for ur fur, u wud b glad that they were there! Just cos animals cant speak doesnt mean they havent got rights and animal activists give those poor innocent animals a voice. It may sound like im havin a go at u or watever but i dont care cos this subject really gets me heated and ppl like u make me angry! Well thanks for pissin me off and as for you Carol, i have alot of respect for u cos u seem like a really nice person and i agree with u 100% :)

• 2 weeks later...

Carol, you are so adorable but I think we all should respect others opinions, I really like animals, but I like fur too :ninja: please don't kill me, I think people shouldn't jugde others for using fur when they eat meat and wear leather. :ninja: I do care about the animals that are being killed, but oh, i think it's glamorous and people should sell/wear whatever they like and want without crazy animals protectors going after them.

*I don't know if you actually eat meat or wear leather, i said that because a lot of so called "activists" say that they hate fur and love animals, but they eat all kinds of meat and wear everything that go againts their rules. :cain:

Omg AnaBB Cover!!! I dont know u or anythin and u might b a nice person or watever but how can u like wearin fur or the idea of wearin fur??????? :yuckky: Im confused cos u say that u care about the animals that r bein killed but then contradict urself by sayin that u think its ok to wear fur for fashion when these poor innocent animals r killed in such horrible ways in which nobody or any livin thing deserves to die in that way. I believe unless u live in flippin antarctica its ok to wear fur cos it keeps u warm but not for mindless shit such as fashion. And as for eatin meat at least u kill the animal cos ur gonna eat it and for the leather why waste it wen u've just killed for an example a cow for its meat?? U may as well use it which people today do. I bet u wudnt think it was ok if u were an animal and bein tortured and killed for ur fur! And as for those ''crazy animal activists'' i bet if u were an animal bein tortured and killed for ur fur, u wud b glad that they were there! Just cos animals cant speak doesnt mean they havent got rights and animal activists give those poor innocent animals a voice. It may sound like im havin a go at u or watever but i dont care cos this subject really gets me heated and ppl like u make me angry! Well thanks for pissin me off and as for you Carol, i have alot of respect for u cos u seem like a really nice person and i agree with u 100% :)

you're perfect my friend I agree and support animal rights!

It's very pity of those ppl who don't care about this subject!

I recommend them to see peta's vids as fur barbarity is being performed!

Peta Tv

Jennifer Lopez Says She Wants Children, 'Of Course'

Jan 04, 2007

With her music, film and fashion empires, Jennifer Lopez tops PEOPLE en Español's "100 Most Influential Hispanics" list -- but she still wants one thing: kids.

"I come from a strong family, so of course I want to have one," Lopez, 37, tells the magazine.

"But," she adds, "I do have my own family: my immediate family, my husband and his children. I get to share in all of that. I am very lucky to have that."

(Marc Anthony, 38, is dad to sons Cristian, 5, and Ryan, 3, with ex-wife Dayanara Torres, and a daughter, Arianna, 12, from a previous relationship.)

Since she and Anthony wed in 2004, Lopez says her outlook has changed. "I have tried to calm down the past couple of years since I got married. I have actually grown as an artist and as a person. I realized that everything I was doing leaned towards my roots: (The movies) El cantante, Bordertown, Como ama una mujer and a perfume called Deseo (Desire)."

As a result, she says, "It's the most fulfilled I've been. The most content, the most at peace, the most settled that I've been in my whole life."

But is there anything else -- say, a few kids of her own -- that could make her life even better? "You know," she says, laughing, "when you are as blessed as I am, you don't like to push it."